What UCD car are you currently hunting?

• Thread starter topgearhead
  • 1,163 comments
For some reason I kept missing the Vanquish and finally found one in Derwent Blue today. Also scratched the 2J off my list.

Are you sure about that? I was under the impression it's only available in Grasmere Blue and Braemar Blue, however I believe it's available in a Derwent Green. ;)

Still have a couple Veyrons left to get, same goes for Furais.

vertigo - And I've been after that since October 2010... I think I will have to get very lucky with a 1000 ticket to win it.
2J - missed it just this week - so only another 4000 game days before I see it again
Bentley Speed 8
Jag XJR9 but I kow this one is due in just 200 game days

Finally after getting my hands on CHAPARRAL 2J......<- nightmare to get but i'v solved it out with a ticket:)

but now i'm after BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car:)

The blue Audi R8 race car. Not sure if thats the correct name of it. I have every car in every color except that one. I am over 19,000 game days and have only seen the blue one once. Some kind of phantom car, lol.

only 3 cars I need to complete the collection (apart from chrome and stealth cars) are two pontiacs (solstice and sunfire concepts) and a Honda S800 race car 68.

That blasted 2J,
Lancer Super Rally Car
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV
Honda S2000 '02 ... ... ...

Le Sigh.

1,100 cars in the garage (many duplicates, and more!) and I still have not seen the Jaguar LMS come up in the UCD. I do have the premium one since it came out, but not the UCD one.

I have a couple 2D and 2J's now and many duplicates of all the other LMS and high end GT cars. I'm not sure how many cars I don't have that I dont' want though. It would be nice to have a feature that said I still have NN cars left to buy.

:)

A 86 levin, im really lookin for one, im willing to trade for one in white/black, I am a fan of initial d.

That's the sole reason why I want the '02 S2000 and Evo 4... Then I would have the complete set :sly:

Are you sure about that? I was under the impression it's only available in Grasmere Blue and Braemar Blue, however I believe it's available in a Derwent Green. ;)

Doh. Caught me sleeping on that one!

Hopefully I can scrape enough credits together to nab a Nardo next. Not that many fantasy cars left on the short list.

That's the sole reason why I want the '02 S2000 and Evo 4... Then I would have the complete set :sly:

The Evo 4 can be brought from the UCD

A Cizeta V16T... my 3rd one to be exact... I want to paint it blue like the one the Sultan of Brunei has... ;)

I have a spare 0/0/0 V16T if you want it.

I've been hunting for the elusive V8 Supercars Falcon. I can drive it in the arcade mode at any time, but I want one to call my own.

race'emhard
I've been hunting for the elusive V8 Supercars Falcon. I can drive it in the arcade mode at any time, but I want one to call my own.

I got that after a year of playing I was saving for something else but as soon as I saw it I knew to grab it.

Back