What was ur second car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 95 comments
  • 2,679 views
Only thing anal is your face
 
Ass, Ryan. Ass. :lol:
 
If you didn't know, I was kidding the whole freakin time
 
Oh, you were talking about Teresa? I guess you have a point then.
 
:lol: funny
this guys reps mazda so much, maybe mazda has a **** that u like to suck ha kid?
 
u gotta quit jocking mazda they only make cars, why dont u make a hobby with liking girls, instead of dedicating your whole life to madza this mazda that
 
Can't he like girls and mazda? I think it's pretty cool he knows so much about mazda.
 
yea but it gets to a point where its annoying, they talk about a chameleon paint and he mentions mazda even though the guy is obviouly talking about the dirty tvr's
 
**** if i was to talk about lets say michael jordan's shoes i could relate that with anything
 
1Mic, knowing tons about Mazda not only allows me to help you guys, it will give me an exellent job. And I do like girls, they just don't like me, and frankly, screw them, while it would be nice to have a girl freind, I don't want the work of having to take care of them. I'm much more happy now then when I was trying to get a girlfreind.

Ohh and BTW, I know a great hell of a lot becides Mazda. Just so happens that we own 6(comeing up on 7)of them, my dad is one of, if not the best Mazda tech in the nation, my bro is a huge MX-6/626/probe guy that can get any of thier parts even ones not availible in the us, and my mom likes the cars too. I'd be stupid to like another company.
I'm literally set for life right now. I can fix the cars, so I can have a job, I can easily get cars for myself, I can fix up cars to sell to get money(my bro does this), it opens the door for a life.

Not bad for a 15.10 year old is it?
 
:band: my second car (which was the first one i won) was the Nissan Silvia K's 1800. The car i actually used after my first car was the Nissan Skyline R34 V-Spec II in Black Pearl, tuned up to the max, over 1000BHP! What a car, won a lot of races in that
 
My second car was the Corvette Z06 which took about two hours in my Mazda MX-5 and i got it then a stage one turbo, entered it in the Super Speedway endurance and won a Polyphony 001...

Ah the good times :chkflag:
 
my second car was either the impreza rally car prototype, or the RX-8
I'm not sure if i got golds on the B lisence or Rally, it took me about 2 1/2 hours
 
i love the skyline v-spec 2 r34 it rocks big time it took me a while to get the settings right but will beat any race in the same type of cars a class
 
Mine was an FC Rx-7 won in the 80's cup. My third was an R32 Skyline GT-R from the dealership.
 
Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec II (R34). I had sold all the cars I won untill I got the Skyline...
 
My second car was a Mitsubishi 3000GT. I saved up about 150.000$ and got the stage 4 torbo and blew averyone strait to hell.:mad:
 
my second car was a Nissan Skyline GT-R V-SPEC II (R32) Solid Black =D,I had raced with my original AE86 a pretty long time to be able to get that dream car,hehe

AE86Driver

P.S. it's got over 3,000 miles on it..almost into retirement -_-
 
the black 2002 subaru wrx baby!!!!! that's my drift winner!!!!!!!!! love that thing...has 3,179 miles on it
 
evo 6 i think... do you mean ones i bought? cause doesnt the sinday cup win ya a ae86 or miata or sumfin?
 
Msecond car was actually a 3000GT but when i had won the Gilet Vertigo Race Car sold it and raced in that race a few more times and sold it again. when i had 10.000.00$ i sold my 3000GT and baught a Suzuki Escudo. With a stage four turbo, i won the Super Speedway endurance and got the Corvette C5R souped it up and then i was invulnerable.:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
Back