What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
My first car was the Holden commodore in that Sand colour. 3D GT Wing in Black, OZ 015 rims, and it permanatly stays in the final spot of driven cars now, which i belive is exactly 300

I have over 250 cars now and still havent driven an Australian car yet :(. (except the FPV GT briefly in licence)

FireEmblem62
My first car was the Holden commodore in that Sand colour. 3D GT Wing in Black, OZ 015 rims, and it permanatly stays in the final spot of driven cars now, which i belive is exactly 300

whats your most driven car?
a fiat 500

evo iv i thinkmaneged to find some cash to get it up to 400hp sold that baby at 10% and now stuck with racers supercars etc this at 40% i think 48.5% if my memory is workin

ZAGGIN
the good ole '83 sprinter trueno! ive started every gran turismo with it from day one!

people actually buy those? hm.

mine was the Mazda RX-7 GT-X '90 as well.

coming straight from GT2 (never played GT3), where the RX-7 Infini III was my favourite starting car, I figured the GT-X should be a suitable stand in for GT4.

other starting FR's I like are the '88 Silvia K's & Skyline GTS-t type M '89.
Toyota MR2 1600 G-limited '86 is a reasonable MR car to start with, Civic type R '98 hands down best FF to buy on starting cash in my opinion, and I could be wrong, but I think the Subaru Impreza sedan WRX STi '94 is available as a 4WD for under 10k in the first week as well.

My first post here guys after a lot of reading and taking notes.
First car was a brown 90's Toyota MR2,very ill handling being MR but did the job to win a few races starting from 10,000 scratch on a new game.
Got it for christmas this year and havent stopped playing it since,some quirks I dont like YES,but addicting game always since GT1. I am almost 70% and working now to convert all license to silver or gold and finishing up driving missions. Thanks for the wealth of info here.

BTW ,just like in real life I still havent sold the MR2:dunce:

and I have 135 cars in the garage and had to wait for days 1394-1400 to get the black cars because I read about it too late.

First car was an HPA Motor Sports Stage 2. Only bought it, because i had my 100k from gt3, and couldn't be bothered to challenge the early races.

FormulaGT

First car I got was the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R33) '96. Also used the 100K transfer to get it, was feeling a little lazy like always. First FF I obtained was the Autobianchi A112 Abarth and the first FR I obtained (straight after the Abarth actually, which I got straight after the Skyline) was the Ford SVT F-150 Lightning.

I started off proplerly, being an American Muscle nut: A solid black 1970 Dodge Charger R/T. She is still in original tune from day 100 when I stopped buying stuff for it, :lol:. She still get's occasionally thrashed about and isn't afraid to whup Buick Special a**! :D

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec , used,after i transfered 100,000 credits from GT3,i got the car going about 350kw,my first sunday cup race i got 1 A-spec point lmao,car to fast :crazy:

Peugeot 106 S16 (transfered credits) and immediately tuned it to 190ps race suspension/transmission etc. Very nice and fast car (can beat many bigger more powerful cars), still have it (240 ps now at less than 900kg) and racing it once in a while.

The first car I used was the Pontiac Sunfire EXP (mistake No. 1)
The first car I won a raec with was the Mazda Kusabi.
The first car I won from a race was the Autobianchi A112S
The first car I bought was the Caterham 7 Fireblade (my second mistake of the game!)
The first car I bought and raced with was the Buick GNX (my third mistake of the game!)
Then I got pissed and went with the safe route:
The first car I bought and won with was the CRX Si-R (started every GT with it! Grand Torino Red Pearl every time.)

Back