What was your most favourite ROADGOING car in the game?

• Thread starter Sp3edst3r
  • 12 comments
Mustang SVT Cobra R.

Definitely one of my favourite road-going cars in GT3, along with the Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo '99 with the power increased to more than 1000hp.

My ultimate favourite though is the RUF RGT. With the setup that I created for it (which has since disappeared sadly), it was by far the most enjoyable road-going car to drive in the game, loved it.

I've probably driven my black F090/S for over a pretty impressive 4500 miles for almost half of the events that do not have a car limitation. I used it for many races because I used to be lazy to finish the race in a car to match the competition, so I drove this F1 and completed the race long before the next fastest car in the lot.

I've probably driven my black F090/S for over a pretty impressive 4500 miles for almost half of the events that do not have a car limitation. I used it for many races because I used to be lazy to finish the race in a car to match the competition, so I drove this F1 and completed the race long before the next fastest car in the lot.

*cof* ROADGOING *cof*

For me is or the Zonda or the Mustang. I like more of the Zonda but the Mustang is just great when tunned.

The Corvette Z06. Its fun to slide around. I'm more loyal to Chevrolet than I am to Dodge. The Viper would be second on my list followed by the Porsche 911(996) GT3.

Nissan Skyline R33. Love the looks, and if I rember correctly, It could get around 700 HP. I had a hacked one with a billion horsepower. I somehow made it turn on the oval.

Latest Posts

Back