What wheel do you have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter snake900
  • 34 comments
  • 3,266 views

What wheel?


  • Total voters
    126
I bet there are a lot topics like this...
 
Three options... The outcome of this poll would be interesting if you actually listed more than 3 wheels.
 
It would be interesting to see how many G25/G27 users are in this website. It will show why am I getting my ass kicked by GTP drivers :lol:
 
Turbo S
 
What a horribly created and misplaced topic this is.
 
Recommended poll options:

Logitech G27
Logitech G25
Driving Force GT
Driving Force Pro
Older Logitech wheel
Fanatec Turbo S
Fanatec GT3 RS
Fanatec Speedster
Older Fanatec wheel
Cheap wheel (other company, under $100)
Other ($11,110,000,000 wheel made by apple or something)



Recommended poll place:

Steering Wheels & Racing Cockpits



Reccomended poll status:

Closed
 
wheeloffortune_psnstore.jpg


DFGT with Wheelstand Pro (G25 version), and looking forward to buy a G27.
 
Last edited:
I have wheels that can get a girl (sorry I had to).
I have an Intec wheel for my PS2... the pedals dont work anymore.. but i got 2 for $40 on Boxing Day...
 
Fanatec RS wheel with Clubsport pedals
 
Turbo s with inverted g25 pedals.
 
Logitech driving force GT

Logitech G25
 
Plain old DFGT... not exactly posting killer times but thanks to it I'm enjoying the game 100x more than playing with a pad. :)
 
Yeah sorry, I realised the poll I made was REALLY crap. But I didn't know what section this would be suitable for and the only wheels that I really did acknowledge were the Logitech ones :P
 
I have a Sparco steering wheel and a G27, does that count as a 2 wheels? :lol:
 
I have a Sparco steering wheel and a G27, does that count as a 2 wheels? :lol:

The way I see it, G27 with Sparco add on. It's still ONE wheel since you do not use the G27 wheel anymore.
 
I'm still hanging in there with the old Logitech Driving Force Pro.
 
Many years ago (maybe more than 10) I bought my first wheel. I don’t remember the brand but I remember it had a vibration function.
Next one was a big upgrade. A Thrustmaster wheel with a fantastic rubber grip and force feedback! Not a 900-degree turning but surely was a perfect toy to play GT3.
The same was my next one, the Logitech Driving Force.
GT4 came and an upgrade was necessary so I bought my next wheel, THE Logitech Driving Force Pro, which compared to the old ones was a real king! It was Endless hours of having fan with GT4, TOCA 3 and Enthusia.
Next one, Logitech Driving Force GT, came of course, with the arrival of GT5P. A very good wheel but not such a big upgrade, compared to the Driving Force Pro.

And now the big dilemma for the upcoming GT5: G27 or Fanatec…

Oh! I forgot! I have also a THRUSTMASTER Freestyler Bike
attachment.php

a complete waste of money.
 

Attachments

  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 125
Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S. Best wheel out there. No question.

Oh! I forgot! I have also a THRUSTMASTER Freestyler Bike

Too bad it's a waste of money. This is exactly the kind of peripheral one needs for a bike sim. The boys over at Inside Sim Racing could have used saomething similar for their last review (instead of zip-ties and a broom handle on a G25).




;)
 
There should be a fourth option: none

I'm one of the none wheel owners! :p
 
I have a G25 and a DFGT.
 
There should be a fourth option: none

I'm one of the none wheel owners! :p

Hey but you had the 3 screen thing and all.. where's the wheel??!? :D
 
Back