What Wheel do YOU Use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeadFootLiam
  • 33 comments
  • 2,148 views

What Wheel do YOU Use?


  • Total voters
    93
  • Poll closed .
Messages
2,790
Canada
Vancouver, BC
Messages
liampage123
Made a poll of the most common wheels, and most known.
 
I use a dfgt.its a very good wheel if you want the feel of the car you driving on the game
 
DFGT. I wish I had an H-Shifter and clutch pedal, but I didn't have enough of money to get a G27.
 
Logitech G25, I only used it like 4 times . I'm more of a DS3 user now though :/
 
I had a DFGT for the longest of time. I then decided to upgrade this Christmas, which was a wonderful idea. I am so please with my G27.
 
I use a dfgt.its a very good wheel if you want the feel of the car you driving on the game


I had that one too! IT broke lol. Lasted a year and a half.
 
T500 for one year now. Before that G27 and DFP.
 
I have a DS3. Works fine for me.
 
I use a CRS Elite wheel with Elite pedals. After using 3 other different wheels now, as far as I'm concerned, this one is hands down the best one there is. With its superior feedback, it allows you to be much more precise with your steering inputs and just brings a whole new feel to the game. I have actually improved my lap times since getting used to this wheel. Plus, it works great with Forza also.
 
G27 + handbrake mod. Could not ask for more.
 
Eric1512
I had a DFGT for the longest of time. I then decided to upgrade this Christmas, which was a wonderful idea. I am so please with my G27.

Totally agree. Brand new game
 
CSR Elite.

Had a Momo, MS Wireless wheel, G25 and GT2 before. The Elite is by far the best but it should be for the price I paid.
 
I use a Logitech G25 that I've had since GT5 Prologue. It's served me well through that time and its still going strong.
 
Fanatec GT2, CSR pedals, CSR shifter on a speed back wheel stand.
 
I was a controller user through all the previous editions of GT. Just joined this forum and discussions like this one convinced me to get a wheel. I didn't want to spend too much if it was something I couldn't get used. Got a DFGT on Craigslist for $50. WHOLE NEW GAME!! Wife is pissed how much I am playing again. Thanks guys!
 
I have driving force gt , and i don't regret that i spent the money on it .
 
Had a G25 since early 2009, used it for racing almost every night in GT5 Prologue, & it's still going. Had to open it up to fix a calibration problem once, that was it, great peice of kit otherwise. Done the Chilli Coke stiff shift gear stick mod, & got the Nixim brake & clutch mod, feels real good.


:D
 
Logitech Drving Force EX

better than nothing...
 
Fanatec Carrera with CSR pedals.
 
I would sometimes use the one from logicool, but didn't work so well for making best laps on track. :(
 
I Have the Logitech G27, Added my own e-break, Custom Seat Setting, Gear shifter setup. :)
 
I was using a dfgt for four years . I still have it will and will set up a second rig.

I just got a G27 last week which is also a great wheel. I don't think you can go wrong with either. Plus it was on amazon for $207.
 
G25 :)
Bought it especially for GT5 and love it.
Saved a lot due to a mistake with the prize at a webshop ;)
 
Got away from pad racing during GT4 – bought a Driving Force Pro with a sweet lap mount. Lolz.

For GT5: a Logitech G27 w/ a Nixim brake spring on a WheelStandPro. (IMO great bang for your buck - solid wheel and good pedals with some stronger springs).

But,I finally cracked and recently bought an Xbox & Forza :O. Upgraded to a Fanatec CSR / Clubsport V1 Pedals on a Rennsport Stand. It's a different beast, but I've learned to love it.
 
V8 Rumble
I was using a dfgt for four years . I still have it will and will set up a second rig.

I just got a G27 last week which is also a great wheel. I don't think you can go wrong with either. Plus it was on amazon for $207.

Black Friday?
 
DFGT for me. Tried other wheels (G27) but just not enough of a difference to warrant a change
 
billren2k3
DFGT for me. Tried other wheels (G27) but just not enough of a difference to warrant a change

The main reason I changed was because the point that the G27 has a full H pattern and clutch. The DFGT was boring after a while..

Plus engine breaking and being able to turn the cars off and quiet and twice if not three times faster
 
Back