What Wheel do YOU Use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeadFootLiam
  • 33 comments
  • 2,148 views

What Wheel do YOU Use?


  • Total voters
    93
  • Poll closed .
Black Friday?

No actually, ordered it on Christmas Day for 250. Two days later I check and it was 207. I called amazon and they refunded the difference.
 
Haven't played GT5 in probably a year, but just picked up DFGT wheel and Xlerator stand for Christmas. Decided to go through the license tests and special events again, and I'm completely destroying my previous DS3 times with the wheel. The difference for me is night and day.
 
metros11
Haven't played GT5 in probably a year, but just picked up DFGT wheel and Xlerator stand for Christmas. Decided to go through the license tests and special events again, and I'm completely destroying my previous DS3 times with the wheel. The difference for me is night and day.

Yep because on a wheel you can actually cut your wheels all the way over. On a DS3 it will only let you turn a little but while moving.
 
G27 :sly:👍
 
Back