What would be the best type......

  • Thread starter Thread starter prowler45
  • 10 comments
  • 812 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
9
What would be the best type of car to use for the lightweight K cup in the begginer races?

Thanks
 
You can use the Autobianchi( I think I spelled it right ) you win for the Sunday Cup or somthing like that. You can tell if a car is eligible if you go to buy when the specs come up just look at the first number in the dimensions area. If the car is 3300mm or less I think it can compete in the light wieght K cup but you can check that by just clicking on the Cup.
 
The best perfoming car I think is a fully tunes Suzuki Cappucino, but you can in the Autibianchi you win in the Sunday cup.
 
Lotus Elan 👍
 
I used the Suzuki Cappucino also, then sold it.
 
Never mind, I was thinking about something else...

(We can't delete posts?)
 
If you want an easy time of it, probably a Cappucino or a Beat.
 
i dont have any of those cars where can i get the cappacino.
 
the MX5 Miata works great! it's definatly one of the more better in this competition, the Elan will work great to! 👍
 
RX7Drifter05
i dont have any of those cars where can i get the cappacino.

Used car lots...it's a Suzuki.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back