What would they drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Parnelli Bone
  • 222 comments
  • 15,170 views
Koopa would drive a fireblade to slide around those corners!

Lebron James?
 
Jordon's gotta be in an X2010. It'll beat any other car on the track and it's a Red Bull.

How about Dennis Rodman?
 
dennis rodman would drive that passionate pink muscle car i forgot the name.

how about Mussolini?
 
dennis rodman would drive that passionate pink muscle car i forgot the name.

how about Mussolini?

Mussolini. For some reason I see him in a lowly '68 Fiat 500. If GT5 had a big old Benz (really big) with a top-down option, perhaps he'd drive that instead. But no Benz, so it's the Fiat.

What would Elton John drive? :O
 
Heee hee, why though? I personally would have put him in a fruitcakey-colored Shaguar XKR Coupe.

At the risk of sounding homophobic, because it's the queerest car in the game :D Although I suppose I could see him in a jag :P He is an extravagant fellow though, so perhaps the XJ220.

How about Kim Kardashian? (I'm thinkin a certain renault with a bulbous backside)
 
I'm thinking more Ferrari California for her as it's hot and stylish.
 
I may be a bit late on this one, but how could someone not say NSX for Aryton Senna?!?!?!? He helped design it!

Check out this vid, http://youtu.be/yAwJsOECGBU

Notice his shoes....unreal
 
How about Kim Kardashian? (I'm thinkin a certain renault with a bulbous backside)

Something big and black.

How about Karrine Steffans. If you don't know who that is google it, its worth it.;)
 
Something big and black.

How about Karrine Steffans. If you don't know who that is google it, its worth it.;)

Dont mean to be that guy, but I am today. It wasn't really worth it :grumpy: To each his own I guess
 
^Did we read, because its not about what she looks like, its more about her self proclaimed profession.
 
How about Richard Dawson????? What do think he would drive?
 
^ Maybe a Camaro. ;)

How about Heinz-Herald Fretzen? :) (He had driving for Arrows in 2000s so somebody may say orange X2010).
 
At the risk of sounding homophobic, because it's the queerest car in the game :D Although I suppose I could see him in a jag :P He is an extravagant fellow though, so perhaps the XJ220.

Elton actually was one of the celebrities who bought and took delivery an XJ220 back in the day according to what I've read, although I doubt he ever drives/drove it much.

^ Maybe a Camaro. ;)

How about Heinz-Herald Fretzen? :) (He had driving for Arrows in 2000s so somebody may say orange X2010).

I have no idea who Heinz-Herald Fretzen is and I feel like I'm cheating if I google him or her. So I'm passing it on...

What would Heinz-Herald Fretzen drive?
 
tankuroded
^ Maybe a Camaro. ;)

How about Heinz-Herald Fretzen? :) (He had driving for Arrows in 2000s so somebody may say orange X2010).

Mercedes Beanz lol.
Probably an orange fgt.
 
Parnelli, I think I couldn't spell his name right. :indiff:

Mercedes Beanz lol.
Probably an orange fgt.

I agree with the orange FGT - the car should have Orange Telecom sticker(s) on the car! :lol: (He did drive for Arrows - which had Orange sponsorships - before the team bankrupt)

BTW, say the next guy. ;)
 
Shakespeare?

Ha ha. A Subaru Impreza STi 22B. Get it? 2...B? or not 2 B? Sorry, that was bad!

What would Sean Penn drive? :mad:
 
Parnelli Bone
Ha ha. A Subaru Impreza STi 22B. Get it? 2...B? or not 2 B? Sorry, that was bad!

Not as bad as my Heinz Harald Frentzen one.
I said a Mercedes Beanz.
 
What would G.I. Joe drive?
 
Last edited:
Craigieboy
Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport V6 24V ‘00

Stephen Fry?

I don't know why, but I think a Peugeot 207.
What would Osama Bin Laden drive?
 
I don't know why, but I think a Peugeot 207.
What would Osama Bin Laden drive?

Carbon X2010 with a special guns in the car. :lol:

How about Mika Hakkinen? And Damon Hill? ;)
 
Back