What Would They Drive?

• Thread starter Suigi
  • 410 comments
Hmmm... George Bush... Patriotic... Moronic... A Dodge Supercar? No! a Shelby Cobra!
Next Character : Mr T

Suigi
Ah, T.
Now HE would need that helluva-fast van, the Espace F1.
Next Up is my personal favourite (I waited to do him): Wario.

one two three fore!!! Wario would drive something totally wacky, cartoonish, and fast...but also clumsy. Therefore, he'd be behind the wheel of a fully-race modified yellow Dodge Intrepid.

Now, in keeping with the mario bros. theme....WHAT WOULD PEACH DRIVE?

Parnelli Bone
one two three fore!!! Wario would drive something totally wacky, cartoonish, and fast...but also clumsy. Therefore, he'd be behind the wheel of a fully-race modified yellow Dodge Intrepid.

Now, in keeping with the mario bros. theme....WHAT WOULD PEACH DRIVE?

Easy. A pink rover mini. How else does bowser keep catching her?

Next one: Silent Bob from the Kevin Smith movies.

Ha Silent Bob would drive something that alot of people think are Gansta but arent. Im thinking something like a little hatchback. I dont know any names because I havent played GT2 in a while. something like Ali G's car.

BMW318_DRIFTER
Ha Silent Bob would drive something that alot of people think are Gansta but arent. Im thinking something like a little hatchback. I dont know any names because I havent played GT2 in a while. something like Ali G's car.

Exactly. Silent Bob would be driving a crappy old car: an '82 Toyota Starlet perhaps. He really wants a tricked up Honda civic coupe but is such a bad dope dealer (and spends all his money on pizza and stuff) so the Starlet is all he can afford. Ha haa

next character: KRAMER

*googles Mark Martin*
OOH! OOH! I KNOW! THE SERIES 1, RIGHT?!
Yeah, I know, the Taurus SHO, full-tuned and race-modded.

Next up izzz: INVADER ZIM!

I Know That Little Punk, Why, I Repeat, WHY. Whould He\She\It Be Driving A Car? NOT The Escape F1, NOT The Dahatsu Miget 2 D-Type, YES The Suzuki Wagon RR R, Fully Tuned About Half-Way (Or All The Way), Then Try It In The Sunday Cup! :P

Next: Bowser (Mario Series Again... :sly: )

I have trouble believing that Bowzer, King of the Koopas or whatever, could even figure out how to drive. I think he'd be in something evil but also profoundly stupid, so I'm voting for a black Honda Beat. He would never race it, though, he's too busy trying to get his rocks off to Peach.

Next Character: BRITNEY SPEARS

Last edited:
He would drive something cool... what about a full tuned rx-7 with a great look, like this one.

Next= Sonic the hedgehog

Attachments

• Mazda RX7 2.JPG
    Mazda RX7 2.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Mazda RX7 3.JPG
    Mazda RX7 3.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 11
Lancer Drifter
He would drive something cool... what about a full tuned rx-7 with a great look, like this one.

Next= Sonic the hedgehog

I knew this one was coming sooner or later. Again, Sonic doesn't need to drive, he can roll up like a ball and smash into stuff, but for the sake of this thread, I'd have to go with a fully-tuned 4WD Nissan Pulsar. It should have simulation tires on it so sonic can spin out and do donuts and stuff that video hedgehogs suposedly like doing.

next character: MINI ME

Parnelli Bone
next character: MINI ME
Up pulls an enormous Chrysler Phaeton. The door opens slowly, and a ladder comes down, allowing Mini Me to get down from his booster seat.

Next? How about Ren 'n Stimpy?

Ok..... Is Ren The Fat Red One? Is Stimpy The Yellow Chicken-Like One? Is It Switched Around? Anyway, Ren: He Needs A Car That He Can Fit In. Hmm... Renult Escape F1 Or The
Mitsubishi Marage Cyborg R, Fully Tuned.

Stimpy: Easy: A Fricken S2000!

Next Character: Roy From Fire Elbem And Super Smash Brothers Melee?

Hey Sport Wagon, that Mini me story was ****in funny!

I have no idea who the Dragen Bros. are, so I'll pass it on

DRAGEN BROS.

Last edited:
I'm thinking the lovely Shelby GT500, painted in "Eleanor" colours.

Now, next up is a character that doesn't really need a car, but hell, let's do him anyway!
Sonic the Hedgehog!

Suigi
I'm thinking the lovely Shelby GT500, painted in "Eleanor" colours.

Now, next up is a character that doesn't really need a car, but hell, let's do him anyway!
Sonic the Hedgehog!

Yo, Sonic has already been done!

Next character: MR. T

Dude, Mr. Drive would be driving an 85 Chevy van, shortened with black paint, red rear spoiler, fat tires and mag wheels....( lotsa gold chains on the rear view mirror )

Ok, how about that Berserker guy from Street Fighter..the green guy ?

His name is Blanka.
And he'd drive something green...and mean...and powerful...
A green Tommy Kaira ZZII.
I leave my selection to the next guy.

What Are You Guys Talking About?

Someone Guess Those Characters Cars...

And Guess Mr. Game And Watch... Iv'e Been Wating To Do Him.

Even Though He's 2-D, Please, Guess A Car For Him!

P.S. Another Character From Super Smash Bros. Melee... :sly:

Back