What Would They Drive?

• Thread starter Suigi
  • 410 comments
gt4 racer
a mini

charlie brown :dopey:

Charlie Brown is always getting tricked into something. He'd be swindelled into buying a Renault Clio 16v...not the Sport V6....the one that we can't modify. He'd be stuck with a 108 hp slug and lose every race! And the car dealer who'd sell him the Clio would of course be Lucy.

So what would Lucy drive??

Last edited:
gt4 racer
a mini

charlie brown :dopey:

Close on what I was thinking for Dilbert, but actually, he'd drive something even geekier than a mini: A Toyota Prius (the game's only hybrid car). Remember, Dilbert's an engineer, so he'd drive the most fuel economical car in the game.

... hmmmm ...let me think ...

💡

what whould drive ... the pope?

or ... marylin monroe

i bet that marylin whoud drive a shelby gt 350 or a cobra .. but the pope ?

Damn you, I was gonna say 500R! :lol:

The Pope? That Daihatsu "truck", you know the really small thing with a tray, like a ute/pickup? I forget what it's called now... Midget??

Anyway, he'd drive that because it's about as fast as his wheelchair! :lol:

What about... The Dopey Dwarf fromt he 7 Dwarfs? :dopey:

It's a fact that Marilyn Monroe was actually pretty adept at fast driving in California's twisty mountain roads. She had to be: she occasionally was stalked by loser scumbags trying to shag her. I think in real life she had a Corvette, I forget which one, though. In the game, she'd step it up a notch: she'd have the Shelby Cobra 427!

Anyways, sorry for interupting: Dopey of the Seven Dwarves would drive a Subaru 360. The Daihatsu Midget would be his ‘work’ car for carrying gems and ore!

What would Han Solo drive?

Nahhh a dirty old vette which looks as if it would fall apart if you coughed. However it would be a sleeper and any challengers would soon realise their mistake in a race, if he could get it started!!!!!!!!

TMM
Nahhh a dirty old vette which looks as if it would fall apart if you coughed. However it would be a sleeper and any challengers would soon realise their mistake in a race, if he could get it started!!!!!!!!

Haah yup, so true!

What would Courtney Love drive?

Wow!
Nice to see my thread doing so well! You guys are freakin' awesome!
That being said (and seeing that the guy before me didn't suggest a new character), I wonder what...THE BIG SHOW would drive?
We all know about John Bradshaw Layfield's fetish for limos with bullhorns, and Eddie Guerrero's seemingly endless amount of lowriders, but what would the Biggest Athlete in the World drive? What COULD he drive?!

Suigi
Wow!
Nice to see my thread doing so well! You guys are freakin' awesome!
That being said (and seeing that the guy before me didn't suggest a new character), I wonder what...THE BIG SHOW would drive?
We all know about John Bradshaw Layfield's fetish for limos with bullhorns, and Eddie Guerrero's seemingly endless amount of lowriders, but what would the Biggest Athlete in the World drive? What COULD he drive?!
A humVee?

Stinky Chicken
Point of interest. Isn't it supposed to be fictional characters ala Mario/Luigi/Sonic The Hedgehog etc?

On that note, what would Sonic drive?
Does it matter if it is fictional or non-fictional? At 1 point in this thread we moved from Lara Croft to Natalie Portman.

TMM
Does it matter if it is fictional or non-fictional? At 1 point in this thread we moved from Lara Croft to Natalie Portman.

Nah, it doesn't matter, I just thought it was fictional characters, seeing as real characters actually do drive cars. ;)

I'd like to stick with fictional characters, but I'll go wherever the thread takes me.

Stinky Chicken
Point of interest. Isn't it supposed to be fictional characters ala Mario/Luigi/Sonic The Hedgehog etc?

He would drive something that just wants to get up and go. I say a Camaro SS, fully tuned (minus Racing Modification), blue of course. ;)

Nah, no head room in a scoobie, same with the LanEvo, you need a boat with tons of space and reclining seats so he can fit himself inside without raising the roof or making a second sun roof, and still have the power to drag his weight around: The Aston Martin V8 VANTAGE, or, if you prefer american cars, you could go with a GTX with modified seats so they could recline to fit that oversized body into that oversized car.

Okay, since I'm listening to a Rush song, another trick question: What would Geddy Lee of Rush drive? (Hint: song title - Red ___________)

TruenoEightSix
Nah, no head room in a scoobie, same with the LanEvo, you need a boat with tons of space and reclining seats so he can fit himself inside without raising the roof or making a second sun roof, and still have the power to drag his weight around: The Aston Martin V8 VANTAGE, or, if you prefer american cars, you could go with a GTX with modified seats so they could recline to fit that oversized body into that oversized car.

Okay, since I'm listening to a Rush song, another trick question: What would Geddy Lee of Rush drive? (Hint: song title - Red ___________)
Mini? Talking of Mini's did anybody else see Top Gear this week. They are restoring old cars and 1 that is nominated is the original Rally Mini that raced in Monte Carlo. It's a tough decision because another car is James Dean's Lotus 11 plus the car that appeared in the film 'A Clockwork Orange'. The others are pretty mundane.

Stinky Chicken

sonic ...maybe wanna drive a .... 180sx drag ...?

or the escudo ..

Barchetta, baby.
Except the Fiat one's kinda...fubar.

TruenoEightSix

Suigi
Barchetta, baby.
Except the Fiat one's kinda...fubar.

Someone knows what I'm talkin' about here! Yeah. But who's the next person? I've given out a lot of names, so someone please else give us a person to match a car to.

As a side note, this is a great thread. Its fun, makes you think, and generates a lot of thought on the cars mentioned. I hope it keeps running as long as the rate-a-car thread.

Stinky Chicken
Okay... Ryu from Street Fighter.

This is kind of a tough one. Despite being a street fighter, he's a think first kinda guy, and I doubt he'd be driving anything reckless or sporty. He doesn't carry around too much stuff, either, so a Kei car would be perfect. I say a Suzuki Capuccino.

So who's next? Alrite, i'll say Claire Redfield from Resident Evil is next. I think that's her last name...

Back