What Would They Drive?

• Thread starter Suigi
  • 410 comments
Easy. A 2D choice for a 2D dude. Honda Civic. Everyone takes one at some point (not me, those things are too slow), and they aren't very aerodynamic, so the fact that he's perfectly flat and weighs nothing MIGHT help the poor overrated car out a little.

Driftnewb110
something fast.cuz he swings fast. maybe the the viper gts. red.
and i think lara should have the db7.
I see her in a TVR Speed 12, sleek, fast as F:censored:🤬🤬 and beautiful.

Good job my wife can't read this, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, :crazy::crazy::crazy::banghead:

TMM
I see her in a TVR Speed 12, sleek, fast as F:censored:🤬🤬 and beautiful.

Good job my wife can't read this, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, I'm not in love with a pixulated character, :crazy::crazy::crazy::banghead:

I actually caught wood one time lookin' at Lara! It helps if you get her in an area small enough to prevent the camera angle from flipping around. :) okay, that's embarassing...next character: RALPH NADER

He would drive a Ford Escape Hybrid, because not only is it domestic, but it is earth friendly aswell...

how about natalie portman ?

Fogelhund
We'll it would have to be a Van, but I can only think of the Renault Espace.... which might be a bit quick for them. Again the Daihatsu Midget would be appropriate me thinks.

next: Sydney Bristow
69 Chevy with beaten up panels. And if they want to get away from the cops, then they spent some money on the engine so it's like s:censored:🤬🤬 off a shovel. :lol: :lol: But they probably spent the money on weed and just sit in the 'meridan' smoking away!!!

Uncle Harry
Now would be a good time to see Lara going topless in a MX5.
Next character : Fred Flintstone
MX5, give her a break, thats no way fast enough for Lara. TVR Speed 12 and she can handle it like a pro!!!

Parnelli Bone
I actually caught wood one time lookin' at Lara! It helps if you get her in an area small enough to prevent the camera angle from flipping around. :) okay, that's embarassing...next character: RALPH NADER
I don't belive you admited to that. Which game were you playing and how old were you at the time?

TwinTurboJay
He would drive a Ford Escape Hybrid, because not only is it domestic, but it is earth friendly aswell...

how about natalie portman ?
Now she's more likely to go topless in an MX5. :)

why would lara croft drive an mx5, when she would be perfectly capable of handling a griffith blackpool chamaera, now that would be a sight to see... angelina jolie drifting... id better stop thinking about it before my gf gets back

oh yeah btw i could see toad in some little cappucino just cos hes a little tripper
i could definately see bowser in that stupid espace f1 thing
what about binladen? that stupid 70hp ff rally car by any chance?

lachy b
oh yeah btw i could see toad in some little cappucino just cos hes a little tripper
i could definately see bowser in that stupid espace f1 thing
what about binladen? that stupid 70hp ff rally car by any chance?

What? The Mk1 Mini? No way. A '91 Primera Sedan.

Next character: Iron Maiden's "Eddie" chracter.

TruenoEightSix
What? The Mk1 Mini? No way. A '91 Primera Sedan.

Next character: Iron Maiden's "Eddie" chracter.

Something big, black and evil...with lots of room so the whole gang can party hardy; I'm thinking a Plymouth Superbird with a killer stereo system that goes to 11.

Now you got me thinking of metal. Next Character: OZZY

Parnelli Bone
Something big, black and evil...with lots of room so the whole gang can party hardy; I'm thinking a Plymouth Superbird with a killer stereo system that goes to 11.

Now you got me thinking of metal. Next Character: OZZY
Ozzy would be to ****ed in the head to drive, he would get Sharon to do it! So what would Sharon drive?

TMM
Ozzy would be to ****ed in the head to drive, he would get Sharon to do it! So what would Sharon drive?

Well, Sharon would realize that Ozzy has his "Evil" rep to maintain. So a black GTX Hemi would be perfect.

Staying with the metal thing, and being a metal fan, what would whacky Maiden drummer Nicko McBrain drive?

CARLOVER96
What Would Eddie Gurerro, David Hasslehoff, Sponge Bob Square Pants, And Patrick Star Be Driving Also?

Eddie Guererro? A 206 Kit Car (That is, of course, the race modded street car).
Spongebob? A bright green Superbird.
Patrick Star? No idea.
David Hasselhoff? BMW 328ci or an 840ci,

TruenoEightSix
Eddie Guererro? A 206 Kit Car (That is, of course, the race modded street car).
Spongebob? A bright green Superbird.
Patrick Star? No idea.
David Hasselhoff? BMW 328ci or an 840ci,
For David it would have to be a German car cause he's so popular over there. Something about the best singer in the world???!!!!????

TMM
For David it would have to be a German car cause he's so popular over there. Something about the best singer in the world???!!!!????

David Hasselhoff would drive a big cream puff...like an 840i. I was gonna say that, too.

Next: Beyoncé (however you spell her name)

Last edited:
Parnelli Bone
DAvid Hasselhoff would drive a big cream puff...like an 840i. I was gonna say that, too.

something sleek and sexy that show's off her wonderful tallents... A motor bike (Harley)?

Parnelli Bone
DAvid Hasselhoff would drive a big cream puff...like an 840i. I was gonna say that, too.

To think in my youthful ideal, I bought the 840i. My best guess for the Destiny's Child girl would be the Speed six. Sleek, powerful and sexy.

Next: Dilbert (There's a really good answer to this one, but I'll let you guys/gals try to figure out which car I'm hinting at here. Just remember what Dilbert does for a living and it should be easy).

i would think so.... instead of the speed six... why not speed 12...
powerful... gorgeous and very hard to get at some instances... mainly i am into Japanese cars like 200sx... 34 GTR's... AE86 trueno... etc..
but i also like to drive and drift the James Bond Auston Martin DB6.. yeah.....

gt4 racer
they would drive a ford ka [they are the south park people right?]
Arnold Schwatzanager [sp?]

In real life: a Hummer H2. In GT2: Arnold would be stuck with an RUF Porsche with a modified interior so he could fit.

Nobody answered ‘dilbert’ and I can't think of what he would drive. So I'm passing it along: Dilbert

Back