What would you rather have?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tazmanuk
  • 21 comments
  • 1,046 views
Messages
1,574
England
uk
Messages
taz_man_uk2
Which "feature" would you like introduced to GT6?

Personally I would like shuffle racing before we get Bspec, as an example.

How about you?
 
How about Jupiter track or some Koopa shells :cool: what ever it will be it will be something nobody wanted or asked for
 
I could have happily went without Goodwood or The Moon. Not replace them with anything, just not there.

But would like shuffle and the ability to look at other peoples GT6 profiles. It feels cold and empty. Some online statistics would be nice too. Oh and endurance races.
 
id like to see the corporate advertising eliminated. this means bye bye nascar and red bull. the game is about promoting cars, not a vile energy drink or rolling billboards that can bore you to death while going in a circle for 500 laps
 
the feature that makes it run on ps4
 
Ugh...

mars-exploration-family-portrait.jpg

:p
 
The all Rima Hadley LRV section... lots of time spent by programmers who could be used in something a lot more interesting...

Like some "nostalgic" versions of mitical tracks which no longer exist or are "usable" like old Spa, Brooklands, old Silververtone ('75 to '86 version)...

And Endurance races, but the IA of virtual drivers should be tweaked because, as it is, race strategies would be totally irrelevant...
 
Ford transit for the nurb ring and some sort of ranking for tt.
 
After using Photo mode in GT6, I really want to be able to customise all vehicles, and not just swap their wheels. With the new in game lighting model, adaptive tessellation, improved standard cars, and other improvements I now love taking photos of the cars.
 
I'd really like to see Top Gear Test Track return, along with shuffle races. Pike Peak would be awesome, I'd like the tuning revamped because every car shouldn't do 300mph. Coarse maker I'm also very interested in & i'd really like to have the community as it was from Gt5.. With a wall to post and profile to design ect.
I'd like Bspec to show up & some of the car display features from demo mode of GT5... I liked looking at my cars when not actually playing, the constant race demo isn't cutting it for me.
 
Custom Event Maker that allows you to create a special single race or championship, choose specifically what rivals (i.e. one make) and how many that can race, freely set up custom regulations and get a fair amount of money at the end of the race relative to the settings you put in. So for example if you did an hour endurance race you would expect a good chunk of cash compared to a 5 minute short race.
 
B-spec, but with fast forward (seriously PD, what were you thinking? Fast forward was the best thing in GT4!)

Speaking of GT4, I'd love to see Infineon Raceway return.
 
Yes! Infineon Raceway please, Or Sears Point… or Sonoma Raceway (all the same thing) It's my home track.
 
Seattle Circuit, and beeing able of creating your own events and publishing them with GT6´s comunity.
 
Seattle Circuit, and beeing able of creating your own events and publishing them with GT6´s comunity.

My favourite city course. Also bring back El Capitan. (I believe we all will get these in the coming months)
 
Just replace career mode with GT4's together with its AI. Maybe I remember it with rose tinted glasses but it was fun.

Oh and a course maker when completed career mode too.
 
PP bonus races. The most fun I had in any GT was seeing how low I can go and still win. There's something special about tuning a car to go up against competitors with a 150pp advantage (and earning a million+ credits for pulling it off)!
 
Back