Whatever happened to the casual clothed drivers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrainGow=Bairn
  • 11 comments
  • 1,002 views
Messages
411
Remember that trailer where a guy with sunglasses and no racing suit/helmet is driving around the nurburgring? what happened to that.. is that coming later? (unlockable/DLC).
 
I'm looking forward to it.And also I'd like to have classic racer outfit like in GT4.
 
Or it could just be a concept and we will never see it.
 
That wasn't GT5... that was live action.... no wait..... Sorry its kind of hard to tell lol. Jk
 
I'm wearing sweatpants as I rocket down Mulsanne Straight in an NSX Prototype LM Race Car. That's pretty casual.
 
Some advocacy group in California probably threatened to sue them if the drivers weren't in safety gear so kids wouldn't get the wrong impression. Stupid, but wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.
 
Some advocacy group in California probably threatened to sue them if the drivers weren't in safety gear so kids wouldn't get the wrong impression. Stupid, but wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

Yeah, we're kind of stupid like that. I think it's all the warm air turning our brains into mush.
 
Yeah, we're kind of stupid like that. I think it's all the warm air turning our brains into mush.

It also seems to kill people's driving skills. Most CA drivers, or well, SF Bay Area anyway, seem to give the GT5 AI a fairly good run for their money. I always have to be on guard driving here, on the lookout for idiots who try to side-slam me, cut me off or ram me in the back.

It's pretty damn horrible!
 
I live here too so not trying to smack talk. :)

Well we are.

:lol:

It also seems to kill people's driving skills. Most CA drivers, or well, SF Bay Area anyway, seem to give the GT5 AI a fairly good run for their money. I always have to be on guard driving here, on the lookout for idiots who try to side-slam me, cut me off or ram me in the back.

It's pretty damn horrible!

Bay Area traffic definitely has less regard for their surroundings than the AI in any GT game.
 
Probably for the free roam patch, i think?
 
Back