A Absgeishahshs Messages 55 United States Messages ACOSTA09546 Nov 19, 2013 #1 I need up with a drag car. This is my first time doing this.
Nickrows Messages 1,595 VA Beach Messages Nickrows Nov 20, 2013 #2 The GTRs are the easiest cars to tune. None of the cars will come with a tune, unless someone sends you a tuned car.
The GTRs are the easiest cars to tune. None of the cars will come with a tune, unless someone sends you a tuned car.
A Absgeishahshs Messages 55 United States Messages ACOSTA09546 Nov 20, 2013 #3 Nickrows The GTRs are the easiest cars to tune. None of the cars will come with a tune, unless someone sends you a tuned car. Click to expand... Thanks I'll see what I can do
Nickrows The GTRs are the easiest cars to tune. None of the cars will come with a tune, unless someone sends you a tuned car. Click to expand... Thanks I'll see what I can do
jdiaz092009 Messages 3,019 Boston Ma Messages jdiaz092009 Messages prejudgeddust5 Nov 20, 2013 #4 Absgeishahshs Thanks I'll see what I can do Click to expand... There is a thread called #1 top tunes for all cars which contains about 150 or more tunes. Like nick said gtrs are the easiest to tune. If you are starting gt5 now not many people will be racing anymore. GT6 12/6!!!
Absgeishahshs Thanks I'll see what I can do Click to expand... There is a thread called #1 top tunes for all cars which contains about 150 or more tunes. Like nick said gtrs are the easiest to tune. If you are starting gt5 now not many people will be racing anymore. GT6 12/6!!!
K kingking (Banned) Messages 1,031 Auckland Messages Aussie_chimp Nov 20, 2013 #5 Add me ill send you one, my psn is v123moto45 or Aussie_chimp.....
A Absgeishahshs Messages 55 United States Messages ACOSTA09546 Nov 20, 2013 #6 kingking Add me ill send you one, my psn is v123moto45 or Aussie_chimp..... Click to expand... Ok I'll do it when I get back from school
kingking Add me ill send you one, my psn is v123moto45 or Aussie_chimp..... Click to expand... Ok I'll do it when I get back from school
Nickrows Messages 1,595 VA Beach Messages Nickrows Nov 20, 2013 #7 kingking Add me ill send you one, my psn is v123moto45 or Aussie_chimp..... Click to expand... Such a giving person 👍 lol
kingking Add me ill send you one, my psn is v123moto45 or Aussie_chimp..... Click to expand... Such a giving person 👍 lol
ryzno Slowest of the Fastest!! (Banned) Messages 5,588 Dahlonega, GA Messages ryzno Nov 20, 2013 #8 Hondas...
jdiaz092009 Messages 3,019 Boston Ma Messages jdiaz092009 Messages prejudgeddust5 Nov 20, 2013 #9 kingking Add me ill send you one, my psn is v123moto45 or Aussie_chimp..... Click to expand... Awesome you gonna give him a zombie tune. 👍 I want to be next in line for a zombie tune.
kingking Add me ill send you one, my psn is v123moto45 or Aussie_chimp..... Click to expand... Awesome you gonna give him a zombie tune. 👍 I want to be next in line for a zombie tune.