What's the best handling road car stock?*No Polls*

  • Thread starter Thread starter 98cobra
  • 41 comments
  • 2,076 views
Z concept. so good its almost dull.
Sm-JDR-A-HeihachiT3.gif
 
hi people

whats u guys win ratios

im at 98% win ratio at about 76% complete
 
Definately the Gt-One road car, but since it's more of a race car, I'd go for the NSX too, very well balanced car.
 
Lots of people have said the NSX. I'll have to go with that as well. They're not overly powerful, but just about anybody can drive one no problem. That's usually what I put a new comer to GT3 in after they've said that the slow cars are boring (:
 
I'd go with either Honda NSX (keep the Acura versions), the Motorsport Elise, Honda S2000 Type-V, and the RX-7 RZ... :)
 
Ah yes, the RX-7 RZ. How could I forget my first love.

Nice avatar, dan. I had fun making it (:
 
Out of all the generic Avatars, it was the one that appealed most - amused me :D
 
:dopey: ...The best of the best of stock cars....is the very expensive.....Nissan R390 road car. When i first got it(bonus car), i did the Trail Mountain Endurance race. I noticed the great handling at the first corner.. 👍 try it, you'll love it!! :sly:
 
I was suprised by the steady handling of the 787b. Had a good couple of 2 player races with it 👍
 
Mr.Kwik
1986 Corvette, was one of the all time best handling automobile's according to road and track magazine.

That was after an all night bender at hooters followed by 24 hours of Nascar re-reruns,, they soon after apologized, and retracted their statement saying they are drunken fools.
 
I'm gonna have to go with the Pagani Zonda C12S.

I think that a couple good ways to gauge this question are:

What car would give you the fastest lap times in a "Normal Car" restricted race?
What "Normal Car" has the best power to weight ratio?

The best car I own for that is the Zonda C12S. Its unmodified Power to weight ratio is 2.192 . The special "S" version of the buyable C12 can only be aquired by winning it.

Cheers! thats my fisrt post. :dopey:

-polyscient
 
Back