Whats the best low HP car that you have turned into a monster?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HuskyGT
  • 95 comments
  • 15,706 views
The Fiat 500 Lounge is absolutely fantastic when it's fully modified. It has so much grip.
 
What qualifies as low? <100bhp? 200? I can't remember how much power the KPGC10 has, I know it's not much, but that is quite a beast when tuned.
 
My 318 hp Mini Cooper S '05. It's a monster fully upgraded with sports soft tires
 
I have to agree that the VW bus is awesome, I fully tuned mine (Large turbo charger too :p) I think I managed just over 190hp? It's so much fun though and I thought it handled pretty well :sly:

With the VW Bus, the mid range turbo gives you maximum torque and horsepower at a lower RPM.
 
The 96 Elise rm is an absolute rocket
 
Back