sheferd Messages 142 Liverpool Nov 29, 2010 #1 Anyone got a quick technique? TBH all I care about is photographing some nice cars. But I can't afford them
Anyone got a quick technique? TBH all I care about is photographing some nice cars. But I can't afford them
CTznOfTime Messages 5,129 SoCal Messages GTP_MooCow Nov 29, 2010 #2 How about reading the other exact same similar threads with the exact same similar questions to yours
How about reading the other exact same similar threads with the exact same similar questions to yours
SteveO1965 Messages 1,029 Messages GTP_SteveO1965 Nov 29, 2010 #3 The mods must be pulling their hair out lol
sheferd Messages 142 Liverpool Nov 29, 2010 #4 Sorry, I did do a quick search with no luck, guess I missed it...
SteveO1965 Messages 1,029 Messages GTP_SteveO1965 Nov 29, 2010 #5 sheferd Sorry, I did do a quick search with no luck, guess I missed it... Click to expand... No probs just scroll down and you will find the thread
sheferd Sorry, I did do a quick search with no luck, guess I missed it... Click to expand... No probs just scroll down and you will find the thread