What's the highest possible hp?

• Thread starter frentzey
  • 99 comments
I've worked with the car files a lot in notepad, yet the highest I can get a car's hp is only 472,500. Lots of different settings, but no higher. I want to know if anyone else has been able to tweak their cars to a higher horsepower. :confused:

well, considering you can put in tons of different #s for the multiplyer, it's sorta like infinity...

anything above 18,000hp has like an auto-rev, you rev it all the way up and it stays there, going back and forth against the limiter....sounds like a spaceship lol...

Originally posted by frentzey
I've worked with the car files a lot in notepad, yet the highest I can get a car's hp is only 472,500. Lots of different settings, but no higher. I want to know if anyone else has been able to tweak their cars to a higher horsepower. :confused:
tweaked mine to 435,650 with the 60x power multiplier... your top end is ?

Well... the highest power I've heard of without the power multiplier is 8000hp (and a bit). The highest possible value for the power multiplier before the cycle begins again is 65.535 (conveniently that's FFFF in Hex). So about 525000hp is the max.

Originally posted by Famine
Well... the highest power I've heard of without the power multiplier is 8000hp (and a bit). The highest possible value for the power multiplier before the cycle begins again is 65.535 (conveniently that's FFFF in Hex). So about 525000hp is the max.
kewl, I've not tried 65X yet, just 60X, an that gained a net of 435,890 hp, what was the top end usin 65X ?

Originally posted by EliteRacer
MasterBlaster-
65X
Power Multiplier 2AEBB76E - 0000FED2

TY Elite, I'm still chucklin at the Wheelie at 490 mph... gonna post it here soon as my dumbass figures that out how to do so...:lol: :confused: :lol:

So if yas tried to go higher than 65X you'd not gain but lose hp? yes or no

Hook up your sharkport and Ps2 together.

Transport your Gt3 Gamesave from your mem card, to your PC Database.

Highlight, and Check your GT3 Gamesave from PC Database, then click "send" "File".

Then when you make a post here Attach the file to the post.

When I try to do the same for the Diablo, GT-One or Escudo cars, they want to turn sharply to the right, into the wall right off the line, gots me cornfused

Because the whelie codes I gave you adjust Downforce, wich make the car wheelie.
Still don't follow yas Elite, why would the same code cause an car to get air, yet makes the other wanna bang the wall ?

Never actually tried to drive one, oddly... I just did a log scale until the power didn;t increase anymore to discover the true maximum... But I reckon the absolute peak is 536000hp

BTW - present for you. I can't remember the original thread, but I got daan to do some vidcaps for me:

Seattle escape: http://www.davidanderson.org.uk/files/seattle.wmv

Monaco Escape: http://www.davidanderson.org.uk/files/monaco.wmv
On both those vids the car never left the ground, so how did that fella get his to launch ?

Highlight, and Check your GT3 Gamesave from PC Database, then click "send" "File".

edited by user

same here

didnt set the upload correctly

To be honest, I don't know - but there are points - especially on Seattle up near the Space Needle - where the ground just vanishes. There's also the possibility he had a wheelie set up and just kept it going for the infinite distance until the game locked.

I just posted the vids as they're better than a picture or words about how to escape from the two tracks.

To be honest, I don't know - but there are points - especially on Seattle up near the Space Needle - where the ground just vanishes. There's also the possibility he had a wheelie set up and just kept it going for the infinite distance until the game locked.

I just posted the vids as they're better than a picture or words about how to escape from the two tracks.
makes sense

posted them where ?

Back