What's the highest possible hp?

• Thread starter frentzey
  • 99 comments
Masterblaster, I think I need your E-Mail Before I can send your gamesave back. GTP file posting say's the files to big.

I think I got the diablo to wheelie.

I also threw in a few of my Fav' Hybrid cars for you to try.

Originally posted by Masterblaster
On both those vids the car never left the ground, so how did that fella get his to launch ?

Originally posted by Masterblaster
posted them where ?

Wellll, I'd guess that since you've already SEEN them before you posted that message, you know where they are...

If not, they're in the first page of this thread... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Famine
Wellll, I'd guess that since you've already SEEN them before you posted that message, you know where they are...

If not, they're in the first page of this thread... :rolleyes:

He looks up at the clouds, for the hybrid that flies at 2.4 Billion mph... Points his trusty Rocket Launcher towards the heavens, in hopes of baggin this beast... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, since the non-hybrid 2.4 billion km/h Escudo that escaped from Seattle has, let me reiterate, nothing to do with me, I wouldn't know if there is or isn't a video of it.

I'm sure if you find someone who has a vid capture card and ask them nicely, they'll make a video of it for you...

Then again, since you now have the videos showing you how to escape from Seattle, AND the wheelie trick settings, you can probably do it yourself.

Note that, since the game locks up when you hit the maximum, there's no such thing as the 2.4 billion replay save...

Well, since the non-hybrid 2.4 billion km/h Escudo that escaped from Seattle has, let me reiterate, nothing to do with me, I wouldn't know if there is or isn't a video of it.

I'm sure if you find someone who has a vid capture card and ask them nicely, they'll make a video of it for you...
good idea, whats your highest ?

Then again, since you now have the videos showing you how to escape from Seattle, AND the wheelie trick settings, you can probably do it yourself.

Note that, since the game locks up when you hit the maximum, there's no such thing as the 2.4 billion replay save...

456,890 at 65X
game crashes at those speeds with the hp, but did get a save in at 9,456.0 mph

This is as high as the horses go, I believe.

Attachments

• superpowerloctite.jpg
    superpowerloctite.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 78
And you should check out the torque on this puppy too...

By the way, that IS 571 THOUSAND hp... :D

Attachments

• statsloctite.jpg
    statsloctite.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 73
That was using an Escudo engine, with zeroed oil (permanently fresh), all the best power parts (alto T3 turbo and Bug NA3 as well) and the 65.535 multiplier.

I THINK that one of the Sample00x car engines is comparable to the Escudo, but not quite as high. So I believe that 571,437hp is as high as it gets. :D

Wow... I've so much free time on my hands it's not even funny...

Hnnng... It's bloody close...

Mind you, any difference will be 65.535 times larger afterwards... :D

MB - I prefer the Ports for three reasons.

The first is they don't screw with active memory, so when you save the game, you can be SURE it stays saved.

The second is the back-up to PC... Oh saviour... :D

The third is that, in a lull at work today, I created 17 hybrids from 2000-9000 (and one 571000hp) with a variety of altered brakes, chassisesssesses (or whatever the plural is), ride heights, gears, wheels, tyres (even wheel and tyre sizes), colours and supershines in 4 minutes. I got home, loaded them to my card and took 3rd place at Racing-Line's 0-400m with the second one. Time, volume, ease and speed of use... :D I'm a lazy c***... :D

That's not to say the CB is rubbish. I just like to "big-up" the ports. :D I'd recommend a Port - and the Port hybrid method - to anyone.

Oh, and the Loctite? I gave it a 7th gear and just use it to push F1 cars backwards down the track... :D

That AND uprooting trees, fracturing Planck's constant and experiencing relative time dilation... :D

MB - I prefer the Ports for three reasons.

The first is they don't screw with active memory, so when you save the game, you can be SURE it stays saved.

The second is the back-up to PC... Oh saviour... :D

The third is that, in a lull at work today, I created 17 hybrids from 2000-9000 (and one 571000hp) with a variety of altered brakes, chassisesssesses (or whatever the plural is), ride heights, gears, wheels, tyres (even wheel and tyre sizes), colours and supershines in 4 minutes. I got home, loaded them to my card and took 3rd place at Racing-Line's 0-400m with the second one. Time, volume, ease and speed of use... :D I'm a lazy c***... :D

That's not to say the CB is rubbish. I just like to "big-up" the ports. :D I'd recommend a Port - and the Port hybrid method - to anyone.

Have the Port, for tradin cars wiff buds

Dang best I can turn on the Test Track is 29 sec

The Fastest I've gotten around The Test Course before, was 14s in a MR-2 GTS 40,000BHP+. Wheelied past 15kMPH around the backstretch. That car is sadly gone now, it corrupted my GT3 Save, so I had to restart

Nope. I use the lazy-ass method... :D

Set Reverse to a POSITIVE value in the ini file - something like 200. That should show up as something stupid in mk's programme, but it'll have the effect of making reverse go forwards at a ratio of 0.200. Then when you hit change-up revs, slap it into reverse.

Of course, it makes braking down through the gears a little tough - if you hit the X-button (or whatever you have as accelerate) the car will slot into 1st... :eek:

Just makes it easier to peel off the line. Set it into 7th gear and watch it launch... 0-400m in 6s, 0-1000m in 8s... Lift-off in 8.0000001s... :D

Never actually tried to drive one, oddly... I just did a log scale until the power didn;t increase anymore to discover the true maximum... But I reckon the absolute peak is 536000hp

BTW - present for you. I can't remember the original thread, but I got daan to do some vidcaps for me:

Seattle escape: http://www.davidanderson.org.uk/files/seattle.wmv

Monaco Escape: http://www.davidanderson.org.uk/files/monaco.wmv

I allways wondered what the inside of the stadium looked like.. Cheers for posting those up..

Now thats what i call off roading :lol:

Originally posted by EliteRacer
Vasoline, lol, try.um...........vasoline yeah!
U behave Elite, that wasnt a naughty suggestion now.... KY Jelly is for that

All them GT-40's I painted turned out green....:confused:

At 50,000,000.0 miles now... whew, half way 2 da mooner

Back