Whats the maximum % completion you can get without B Spec?

  • Thread starter Thread starter humfer
  • 70 comments
  • 3,627 views
I have completion showing as 98%.

So all that needs to be done (a-spec) is all the endurance races and the two fgt races. B-spec, only the last 24hr Nurburgring race.

Ive noticed that after each race win for the first time, the completion goes up by around 2% or so. I find it hard to believe that the last 13 races, for me will add up to just under 0.2% each.

You mean 12 races right? And you can find it as hard to believe as you like, but 3 people have come into this thread now and said that b-spec increases the percentage, even if you have already done the event in a-spec. The OP does not need to wait 2 weeks for you to give him an answer.

I still have all of AMG Intermediate/Expert, all 3 levels of Gran Turismo Rally, both 24hr a-spec enduros, the 24hr b-spec nurb enduro, the b-spec amateur Sport Truck Race, and b-spec professional Lupo Cup to do. I'm already on 97% complete though.
 
Last edited:
You mean 12 races right? And you can find it as hard to believe as you like, but 3 people have come into this thread now and said that b-spec increases the percentage, even if you have already done the event in a-spec. The OP does not need to wait 2 weeks for you to give him an answer.

Yes, 12, too many numbers!

But others have said likewise.
 
Yes, 12, too many numbers!

But others have said likewise.

Plenty of people chuck facts around when really they are only guessing or have faulty logic. If I've ever done it I truly apologise, because it annoys the hell out of me. Dennisch is a good example of faulty logic, that both myself and Firehuntah explained. Lets break it down like this:

People say something isn't true because they haven't seen it happen. But just because they haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't true.

People say something is true because they have seen it happen. But just because other people haven't seen it means they are wrong? I don't think so.
 
Last edited:
Plenty of people chuck facts around when really they are only guessing or have faulty logic. If I've every done it, I truly apologise because it annoys the hell out of me. Dennisch is a good example of faulty logic, that both myself and Firehuntah explained. Lets break it down like this:.


You are getting a bit personal with the opinions, to myself and others!:)

People say something isn't true because they haven't seen it happen. But just because they haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't true..

Agreed, but its their opinion, I'm sure they believe what they are saying is true. If it turns out to not be the case, im sure they will be glad as it clears things up.



People say something is true because they have seen it happen. But just because other people haven't seen it means they are wrong? I don't think so.

See reply above!

Again, heres where i stand. I believe, that you dont need to fully complete a and b-spec to get 100% If it turns out you do need both, fine, my opinion was wrong. It wont be a problem as I intend to win them all anyway.
If you do need both then great, as it is a true 100%, if its one or the other then its a false 100%, if you get my drift!:)
 
Agreed, but its their opinion, I'm sure they believe what they are saying is true. If it turns out to not be the case, im sure they will be glad as it clears things up.

I'm all for people having opinions. I just wish they would make it clear that it is an opinion. Posting opinions as fact leads to confusion.

If you do need both then great, as it is a true 100%, if its one or the other then its a false 100%, if you get my drift!:)

Yup I get your drift 👍
 
Last edited:
I'm all for people having opinions. I just wish they would make it clear that it is an opinion. Posting opinions as fact leads to confusion. All the people here who have posted that you definitely don't need to do b-spec to get 100% cause confusion.

If you check all my posts on this thread, I have always said its my opinion and I believe that its correct.

And, if you are wrong?
 
And, if you are wrong?

But I'm not :D because I have seen it happen. I've already covered this with my post quoted below:

People say something isn't true because they haven't seen it happen. But just because they haven't seen it doesn't mean it isn't true.

People say something is true because they have seen it happen. But just because other people haven't seen it means they are wrong? I don't think so.

I say b-spec adds to your in-game completion because I've seen it happen. Other people saying I'm definitely wrong by posting the opposite to be fact, just because they haven't seen it happen, are themselves wrong due to faulty logic as explained by the first line in my post earlier. If you want to think I might be wrong, then that's fine ;)
 
Last edited:
But I'm not :D because I have seen it happen. I've already covered this with my post earlier.



I say b-spec adds to your in-game completion because I've seen it happen. Other people saying I'm definitely wrong by posting the opposite to be fact, just because they haven't seen it happen, are wrong themselves due to faulty logic. If you want to think I might be wrong, then that's fine ;)

Anyway, im bored of this thread, much like the B-spec mode to be honest! It shouldnt be there in its current form anyway! Only another 6 or 7 24hr races, then 300 more smaller races to get the b-spec bob career trophy.👍
 
So bottom line is you can complete the game 100% without bspec, but to get 100% of the trophies, you need bspec?
 
So bottom line is you can complete the game 100% without bspec, but to get 100% of the trophies, you need bspec?

Nope.

No one has got 100% of the trophies and posted proof on this forum yet, so I don't know what you need to do to get that. It is likely though that Platinum is awarded for getting all the other PSN trophies so you will need to do enough b-spec to get the b-spec trophies, but these can be attained without doing all the b-spec events.

To get 100% in game completion you will need to do all the b-spec races. Whether you need to get gold or just a trophy I'm not sure.
 
Back