What's the next track you want to see on the latest build

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 66 comments
  • 2,220 views

What track do you want to see

  • Akasaka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motegi

    Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Yosemite

    Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Nur Snow

    Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Infineon Raceway

    Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 25 34.7%

  • Total voters
    72
Messages
3,420
I would love to see Yosemite on the latest build. I'm sure it will be mad detailed. I believe will be more than 50 tracks. I believe 50 is just an est, like 500 cars. Kaz said he wanted gt4 to have more cars than any gt game, gt2 had like 560 cars. I bet there will be more than 50 tracks, seeing how tracks from past gt games will be in with loads of new ones.
 
GT2 had 586 cars.

Where's the "other" option on your poll?
 
I'd like to see Honda's homecourt, Twin Ring Motegi.

But other than that I'd like to see High Speed Ring first. :D
 
Ahhh, I didn't put in other. Darn, too bad I can't edit my poll.
 
You can't, but I can.

I'd like to more of the older tracks, especially Autumn Ring, should it be included.
 
Autumn ring was really one of the best! 👍
 
Would really like to see Grindlward next with the uphill cambered S curves.
Seeming as we have no Idea or Hint that this track is going to make it yet from PD, it would be a real treat for it to appear next.
Other than that Ill take any New Track that hasnt bee hinted at by PD, except Lemans as I really dont have any enthusiasm for this as a Racers track.
 
PunkRock
You can't, but I can.

I'd like to more of the older tracks, especially Autumn Ring, should it be included.
Thanks alot.
 
BTW, did anyone catch the R-GT racing at Infineon Raceway in ALMS?
 
PunkRock
I'd like to more of the older tracks, especially Autumn Ring, should it be included.
I'm with PR, in Gran Turismo Concept Autumn Ring was a stand-out performer but I wouldn't mind seeing a Grand Valley Raceway in there.
 
ALPHA
I'm with PR, in Gran Turismo Concept Autumn Ring was a stand-out performer but I wouldn't mind seeing a Grand Valley Raceway in there.

You mean the shorter way right? Because someone here posted that in the game, there were cones blocking you from going that way.

It might be. Alot of stuff from GT2 is back. The old cars, and some of the tracks.
 
What about the Rome by Night track (at least that is what I think it's called). I liked that one.
 
That one was ok. I'm sure since alot of cars from GT2 are returning, so should some of the tracks.

Actually, I think all the tracks in GT2 that weren't based on real life tracks should be back in this one. I mean, after all, they were created for the game.

EDIT: And to the question, I actually wouldn't mind racing Laguna Seca during midday, nor the Monaco track in early morning or at night.
 
The Vanishing Boy
I'd like to see Honda's homecourt, Twin Ring Motegi.

But other than that I'd like to see High Speed Ring first. :D

just so you know - i used to work for Honda and their " homecourt "as you put it is actually Suzuka , they Own suzuka circuit !! .

I would like to see Red Rock Valley make a return visit , was a tops circuit for 2 players .

If we are gonna vote for real life tracks , then im already happy with the original nurburgring :) this is imo probably the best drivers circuit of all ....

also

Suzuka..
Brands hatch..
Castle coombe ( coz its my local )..
Paul ricard..
Le mans..
Spa Francorchamps..
Original Hockenhiem..
Magny Cours..
Oulton Park..
Croft..

any agreements
 
McLaren F1GTR
You mean the shorter way right? Because someone here posted that in the game, there were cones blocking you from going that way.
If I meant the shorter way I would have said Grand Valley East Section, the long one is what I would like to see, the Raceway.
 
ALPHA
I'm with PR, in Gran Turismo Concept Autumn Ring was a stand-out performer but I wouldn't mind seeing a Grand Valley Raceway in there.


You're not wrong about the Autumn Ring in Concept I've spent hours just lapping around it on my own (my own little version of Hot lapping the 'Ring)

I'd love to see an old track that has disappeared return, the High speed ring or Rome Night for example
 
Wishlists are so exciting!

I'd like to see... every damn circuit because the first and last GT4 build I experience will, surprisingly enough, be GT4.
 
Bathurst all the way, some might know it as Mount Panorama. Would be absolutely brilliant racing around it in GT4. I have been wanting it since GT1.
 
ALPHA
If I meant the shorter way I would have said Grand Valley East Section, the long one is what I would like to see, the Raceway.


Well, there's a chance it could be in.
 
woooo another wishlist, how rare. :P

I wanna see long sweepy tracks, I like interesting locations, some tracks in around massive moutain areas would be really good imo, long sweeping fast corners etc
 
code_kev
woooo another wishlist, how rare. :P

I wanna see long sweepy tracks, I like interesting locations, some tracks in around massive moutain areas would be really good imo, long sweeping fast corners etc

Looks like it.
 
I think a pikes peak stage would be appropriate. they already have the suzuki pikes peak car. Why not the course?
 
Well they did have Pikes Peak in GT2. So I see no reason why it can't come back.
 
Some of the short versions acquired from Gran Turismo 2 would be great. Autumn Ring, well both versions, Rome Night and Short Course, Seattle Short Course, Test Course from GT1 and GT2, and there was another one but I can't quite remember the name. :indiff:
 
SilentRikku27
Some of the short versions acquired from Gran Turismo 2 would be great. Autumn Ring, well both versions, Rome Night and Short Course, Seattle Short Course, Test Course from GT1 and GT2, and there was another one but I can't quite remember the name. :indiff:
Yes, the Test Track in GT1 and GT2 had more liveliness to it.


Like I said before I would like to see Laguna Seca during midday, or Cote 'D Azur during either early morning or at night.
 
It will be pretty significant if there is able to be different times of the day racing around. Just as long as you can see because of the sun in the morning and the darkness of the night will seem a bit uncanny at first I will admit that. But hey? Suprises, suprises. :)
 
This really wasnt meant to be a wishlist thread. All the tracks in the poll are in gt4 but unseen. Some are wishing for tracks not heard of being in gt4 but I didn't make this thread for that.
 
I'll be looking for some more F1 tracks including Suzuka and Spa Franchorchamps (although I havn't heard any info on the latter).
 
cobragt
This really wasnt meant to be a wishlist thread. All the tracks in the poll are in gt4 but unseen. Some are wishing for tracks not heard of being in gt4 but I didn't make this thread for that.

I'm not wishing about new tracks, I'm wishing about new day and night actions on a certain course.

But to relate to your topic.
I'll be waiting for Spa as well.
 
Back