What's the next track you want to see on the latest build

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 66 comments
  • 2,220 views

What track do you want to see

  • Akasaka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motegi

    Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Yosemite

    Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Nur Snow

    Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Infineon Raceway

    Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 25 34.7%

  • Total voters
    72
The only real track that I would like to see unfold as of right now is the Nur Snow track, which is the one out of the six. And the name contradicts with another left out factor as well, should be very interesting to see how that goes... :indiff:
 
How different is snow than other rallys

(remembering first time out on snow when I slid onto a busy road and just managed to not fly accros it into a ditch)

Oh yeah, snow and ice would be interesting, especialy if the surface varied or they had black ice.
 
It is good to see that now you can race 5 other rally cars on a rally track, but I am hoping there will be more than 1 snow track.
 
McLaren F1GTR
I'm not wishing about new tracks, I'm wishing about new day and night actions on a certain course.

But to relate to your topic.
I'll be waiting for Spa as well.
That's cool, but some of the people in the thread seem to have a problem with alittle wishing. They act as if I wanted this to be a wish thread( I have nothing against that) which it isnt.
 
Well I think that 5 other rally cars ordeal is a bit questionable to see where you are going. Snow, especially on that course, should be a great experience, at least in my eyes.;)
 
Almost every thread in this forum asking about cars or tracks eventually turns into a wish list. I guess everyone is so excited about the game that they want it to be the best it can be, and there's nothing wrong with that.
 
icemanshooter23
Almost every thread in this forum asking about cars or tracks eventually turns into a wish list. I guess everyone is so excited about the game that they want it to be the best it can be, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Well, wasn't the GT series (Or more like GT1) the first racing sim to come out? On any platform. Because I have never heard of, nor seen another racing sim before GT on any platform.
 
Zandvoort. It's a Dutch circuit. But it won't happen. :)

High Speed Ring also must come back.

And... Let's not forget Spa.
 
BROCKY
Bathurst all the way, some might know it as Mount Panorama. Would be absolutely brilliant racing around it in GT4. I have been wanting it since GT1.
Bathurst......who cares??? We've got the Nurburgring,makes Bathurst look like a pit lane :sly: BTW,I'd like to see High Speed Ring.
 
That was the one course I forgot, High Speed Ring! Even though I did not like the course too well. :)
 
Poll: Other

Why???

Spa (of the F1's)
Le-Mans (of the Le Mans series tracks) (Option with old config with Mulsanne)
Full Pikes Peak (of the off-roads) (hey if they can do Nurburgring...)
Bathurst (of the touring-cars)

If only... GT5/6 on PS3 maybe???
 
I'm glad we all paid attention to cobra's efforts to underline that this isn't a wishlist thread. I marvelled at McLaren saying "On that topic" and then mentioning a track that isn't on the topic.
 
Eagle
I'm glad we all paid attention to cobra's efforts to underline that this isn't a wishlist thread. I marvelled at McLaren saying "On that topic" and then mentioning a track that isn't on the topic.

Umm...When did I say that? I said to relate to the topic, I will be waiting for Spa.
 
Infineon. I want to see if it looks better than the Infineon on Nascar Thunder.
 
"other": SPA

Just try it (in a F1 game) it's fantastic!
 
McLaren, you need to read more and spam less.

cobragt
This really wasnt meant to be a wishlist thread. All the tracks in the poll are in gt4 but unseen. Some are wishing for tracks not heard of being in gt4 but I didn't make this thread for that.

And then...

McLaren F1GTR
I'm not wishing about new tracks, I'm wishing about new day and night actions on a certain course.

But to relate to your topic.
I'll be waiting for Spa as well.

If you're wishing about Spa, you're wishing for a new track, because it's not confirmed for GT4, it isn't a poll option, and it's exactly what cobra said this thread isn't about.
 
I said I'll be waiting for Spa to enter a GT game. I only wish for some night and day options.
 
I didn't know much about Infineon Raceway so I did a bit of searching, it has a couple of different layouts and a drag strip. So out of the tracks on that list I'll say Infineon Raceway simply because i'm curious to see if the different layouts will be used or not.
 
Autumn ring & high speed ring
 
do you think that presuming they include some tracks that were in GT3, that these tracks will have a graphical upgrade, not that they are not good enough but they might look dated compared to tracks like NYC, Grand Canyon,Paris etc.
 
as far as i know all the old tracks will be back.

id like to know how a thread asking which tracks we'd like to se is not a wish list thread. because it has a poll?

i wanna see spa, zaandvoort, kyalami, any of the mille miglia courses and road america RA is an excellent course.

churchill downs 👎 roundy roundy. :D
 
I would like
Brands Hatch
Silverstone
Catalunya(sp?)
Spa
Oulton Park
Malory Park
Goodwood

These are awsome tracks. I think that English tracks have been neglected for too long
 
I really want Suzuka or Sugo to be in GT4

but no evidence that it'll be in there
 
Suzuka is mentioned a couple of times. Wouldn't be surprised if it was in.
 
baha, wishlist ahoy!

Any tracks returning from previous GT games (which is supposed to be all of them) will be updated - can you imagine playing on a GT1 quality High Speed Ring in GT4? Of course they'll update them.
 
I would jsut like a really long straight track to test top speeds but if I had to choose one to be seen in the next showing of gt4 it would be.... Infineon Raceway.
 
Back