What's the next track you want to see on the latest build

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 66 comments
  • 2,220 views

What track do you want to see

  • Akasaka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motegi

    Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Yosemite

    Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Nur Snow

    Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Infineon Raceway

    Votes: 22 30.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 25 34.7%

  • Total voters
    72
what is this? infineon? :yuck: god used the proper name man! Sears point! and id love to see it in gt4!

Oh, and the Pikes Peak hill climb would be cool!
 
I would like a dyno run... but that doesn't really qualify as a track... Although you drive on it :sly:. And endless straight to test the top speed would be nice...
 
I want a reverse version of laguna seca! (I don't know if it was in the 3rd game because I don't have it:()
 
I voted, Infineon (Sears Point) because it's the most unknown track in the poll to me. As for Akasaka, isn't it supposed to be the new name for the Tokyo raceway???

See ya :sly:
 
Lambo88
I voted, Infineon (Sears Point) because it's the most unknown track in the poll to me. As for Akasaka, isn't it supposed to be the new name for the Tokyo raceway???

See ya :sly:
Akasaka IS the Tokyo R246 raceway, it was referred to as Akasaka in some places in GT3 too.
 
Back