Whats the oddest color / car combo you've come up with?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1Fast335i
  • 66 comments
  • 10,536 views
Messages
199
I've got almost all the cars now and a couple hundred dupes so now I'm starting to play with paint and buying cars for chips (again-deja vu - ps4...).
The strangest looking thing I've come up with is a Volvo Wagon with Matte Pink and all mods. Kind of reminds me of that car in the parade at the end of the movie "Animal House" that says "eat me" on it. Funny looking but somehow cool....
So, I pose: whats the strangest color / Car Combo you've come up with? I'm going for the Matte Lime Green Kubelwagon next ! HAHA


PSN: gearloos
 
Passionate Pink Kubelwagen...




MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca.jpg
 
A matte blue Honda civic 08 with matte white rims. I don't like my cars to look silly.
 
My matte pink beetle is notorious in online daytona rooms :D
 
Matt Black SambaBus anyone? :crazy:
 
Reflex purple Volkswagen Kubelwagen.
 
I think this would rank high up there in oddest car colour combinations...

Lucerne-ChapelBridge.jpg


Pink and gold... hmmm...
 
I think this would rank high up there in oddest car colour combinations...

Lucerne-ChapelBridge.jpg


Pink and gold... hmmm...

me_gusta_by_megustaplz_d30cns2_Derps_For_Herping-s510x510-172469-535.jpg
 
Gold Chrome Samba Bus
Matte lime green Kubelwagen
Silver Chrome Volvo C30
Godl Chrome Volvo 240
 
.....as everyone lists the same thing ...
 
Matte Dark Blue Ferrari Enzo with a dark red tint for the wheels.
 
I think this would rank high up there in oddest car colour combinations...
Eh, very close to the 750...

paganixk.jpg



The gold wheels work too, but only because of that stripe which oddly balances everything out. I wouldn't call it odd so much as I would different 👍
 
Eh, very close to the 750...

paganixk.jpg



The gold wheels work too, but only because of that stripe which oddly balances everything out. I wouldn't call it odd so much as I would different 👍

Wow that looks good.... How I wish I could paint the rims on the Zonda...

What other cars would look great in this scheme?
 
Last edited:
my fully modded and tuned matte pink Honda Odyssey was pretty notorious for a while. Nothing pisses off guys in 300ish hp tuner cars than being slapped around by a pink minivan. Gotten me kicked from rooms even!
 
This gave me a great idea.
I'll paint a Ford Mustang into pink because it's a Barbie car and a you need pink for Barbie.
 
@uMadson?
Ahahahahahahahahaha, oh man! That made my night.

Hmmm....im gonna have to go with, green Enzo, with red wheels.....i know, im living on the edge.
 
I have my fully upgraded Fiat 500 (the old one) black on black with full camber. Haha it slides thru every turn!
 
I have a matte pink Paganio Zonda R, I wanted to see the interior as Matte Pink so I did, also to the Matte Black Samba Bus, that stuff is epic.
 
Last edited:
One that is stuck in my head is that someone coloured his Academy GT-R in silver chrome (He might have tuned it as well)... And at the same lobby, someone coloured his (not the same guy) 370Z GT academy as Chameleon Orange...
 
Last edited:
No harm done. :dopey:

I was just wondering if that could have been my car, thats all. :dunce:

I got the GT-R and the chrome (from kart special event, IIRC) both at the very early stages of the game and decided to mix them since they seemed a bit special back then.
 
I guess the matte pink Garaiya '02, shown in my most recent youtube video, is the oddest colored car in my garage. I'm not sure if it's odd, or just "cute" as many people like to describe it...or maybe both.
 
I have a Matte Pink Dodge Ram :D
This thing looks awsome. And I replaced the horn ;) it now has a high pitched horn *meep*

It is the only weird Car I have. Approximately 1600 paintchips but no Gold-/Silver-Chrom -_-
 
I have a matte pink Pagans Zonda R, I wanted to see the interior as Matte Pink so I did, also to the Matte Black Sang Bus, that stuff is epic.

Zonda R's are Pagans? :confused:
 
Back