Whats the oddest color / car combo you've come up with?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1Fast335i
  • 66 comments
  • 10,536 views
@uMadson?
Ahahahahahahahahaha, oh man! That made my night.

Hmmm....im gonna have to go with, green Enzo, with red wheels.....i know, im living on the edge.

My soul brother! I have an Italia with green paint and red wheels. It's like Christmas rolling by.
 
Flogger
My soul brother! I have an Italia with green paint and red wheels. It's like Christmas rolling by.


I like your style. Have been running the latest Ferrari seasonal in a 458 Italia in Matt Dark Green with a black carbon bonnet (hood) and black wheels. Looks awesome - very mean.
Am just disappointed that 760 cars later I still only have one chrome (gold).
 
I spent 2 million so I could share how horrible this really is.

EifelCircuit_13.jpg


EifelCircuit3.jpg


Mmmm stock two-tone pink and purple
 
^ Oh my god, well I never. EVER want to see that again. Maybe one more time for laughs, hee hee heee

Zonda R's are Pagans? :confused:

I see what you did thaaar :lol:
 
I spent 2 million so I could share how horrible this really is.

EifelCircuit_13.jpg


EifelCircuit3.jpg


Mmmm stock two-tone pink and purple

Ha yeah I noticed that in the OCD the other day :scared: Although I'm not sure what's worse, that one or the yellow/silver one :eek:
 
hywelkidd
Ha yeah I noticed that in the OCD the other day :scared: Although I'm not sure what's worse, that one or the yellow/silver one :eek:

Yellow/silver you could argue, that monstrosity doesn't have the proverbial leg to stand on.
I wondered long about buying it but as it's only 4 laps of Le Sarthe I thought it was
worth it for the laugh!
Old Ettore will be spinning...
 
SLS in passionate pink with lime green wheels. Looks like psychedelic puke, but it's fast!
 
Back