Whats the oddest color / car combo you've come up with?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1Fast335i
  • 66 comments
  • 10,536 views
Isotope green zonda 7.3

I almost want to see pictures of that...

I think something along the lines of turquoise paint with brown rims or vice versa would be the oddest.
 
I've got a passionate pink Daihatsu Copen and a reflex spice Mazda Autozam
 
.....as everyone lists the same thing ...
I'll save us some time. Copy paste this into your reply:

My pink/matte pink/gold chrome/chrome ____________ is the oddest combo I've come up with.
 
I have a french blue Nissan GTR with lime green wheels, does that count?
 
I don't go for silly cars, and cringe whenever someone paints a decent car a stupidly bright color (double cringe for chrome) or odd color combination just for "look at me!" value. I would, however, paint the iMiev powder blue with gold or pink rims, to emulate as far as possible that rainbow pegasus from the TV show.

...what can I say? The world's stupidest car deserves the world's stupidest paint job.
 
Today my three year old and I painted a Suzuki Swift matte pink with red rims will post as soon as I format my usb stick
 
I'll save us some time. Copy paste this into your reply:

My pink/matte pink/gold chrome/chrome _____Bugatti Veyron 16.4_____ is the oddest combo I've come up with. :p
 
My pink/matte pink/gold chrome/chrome _____Bugatti Veyron 16.4_____ is the oddest combo I've come up with. :p

Every man and his dog has a silver or gold chrome veyron though.
 
Every man and his dog has a silver or gold chrome veyron though.
I don't. Haven't even got me a dog, more to the point :lol:


I'm with W&N on this one though. The only odd coloured cars I have are pretty much deemed acceptable. But that's only because in many cases that was the factory option(s), and they work. I do, however, have a VW bus that is itching for some hippie dippie colouring :dopey:
 
Seems like pink isn't a fashionable colour for a car . . . unless it's a Cadillac?

I'm car crazy. Have been car crazy since I was rolling boulders down a slope 50 million years ago. Hold on. That was another life.

Okay. My 'Stealth' midget is kind of odd. Don't let me stalk you.

100_2177.jpg
 
Definitely my light pink Audi Le Mans, but I repainted it cause I couldn't face the ridiculousness anymore lol.
 
Definitely my light pink Audi Le Mans, but I repainted it cause I couldn't face the ridiculousness anymore lol.
Was it that, or the nauseousness and upset stomach? :lol:
 
seems like all those zonda's look a lot like the one I use in TDU2...
QUIT STEALING MY COLOUR. Lol. But I have seen like a "puke" green on an Enzo...
 
I painted my 8C alfa color shift brown, can't remember the name but it was one of the FT86 colors, looks kinda classy.

Also these:
London_3.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_3-2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_4-2.jpg
 
^Cool stuff bro:tup:
 
Besides the pink Audi R8 my chrome gold Pagani R.

x64nxunbgfwtvod4sxw0.jpg


n1jiz9v3kbr1nqeql0.jpg
 
My Enzo is a light baby blue with Sunlight Yellow wheels. Looks like Mansory has worked it over.
 
Green Nissan Silvia on pink wheels, and also a matte purple SLR on black Volks. Looks like something you'd see one of the rich Arabs in London driving.
 
If I could hand you a virtual sick bag before seeing my ugliest car, I would. But I can't, so say hello to the 1988 Supra 3.0 GT Turbo.

bernmarktgasse2.jpg
 
If I could hand you a virtual sick bag before seeing my ugliest car, I would. But I can't, so say hello to the 1988 Supra 3.0 GT Turbo.

bernmarktgasse2.jpg

My favorite car is this one, but its matte dark gray.
 
Well, me S2000 GT1 Turbo in Limegreen with pink rims is just a hell of a beauty!
 
I have a few sweet looking cars sitting around. My drifter is a Reflex Purple 350Z on grey (not matte) rims, my Touge Silvia S13 is Matte Red with White rims and my favourite is my Reflex Spice 380RS :D

I also have a puketastic Veyron in turquoise, because the worst car ever needs a hideous paint job. And I have a Pink Zonda R...and the worst thing ever? I have a horrible HCD6 in it's stock colour, it's puketastic too!
 
Seems like pink isn't a fashionable colour for a car . . . unless it's a Cadillac?

I'm car crazy. Have been car crazy since I was rolling boulders down a slope 50 million years ago. Hold on. That was another life.

Okay. My 'Stealth' midget is kind of odd. Don't let me stalk you.

100_2177.jpg

:lol: I made a stealth midjet in GTPSP before as well.
 
Back