What's the quickest car non-F1 car in the game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter F310B
  • 25 comments
  • 1,026 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
581
What's the quickest non F1 car in the game? And I mean not in a straight line (Escudo), but around a tricky circuit like Laguna Seca or Apricot Hill?
 
If you mean stock.

I'd say the 787B is the quickest.
 
If you modify them then it's either the GT-One Racer or R390 Racer.
 
The fastest is the Escudo. But with handling the R390
 
Hey Cosmic, that pic of yours cracks me up every time. Anyway I would go with the Gt One however if like me you're always looking for a bargain, go for the Mustang SVT. It offers great handling, high BHP all for around 35'000 if I remember correctly
 
kraken2
The fastest is the Escudo.

Read the first post. God. READ.

All you did was repeat him.
 
Whatever car I'm driving.
 
Famine
Whatever car I'm driving.

:lol: Man. You slow. I would wipe you againest Trail Mountains rocks.

I'm kidding! Don't wipe me againest Tahiti Mazes mountain!
 
I can't wait till GT4. Maybe they will have Ford Fiesta's and Famine can finally prove the worth of that car.
I think I'll say 787B, so as to agree with Mr. rotary note himself..Darin.

It's cold outside, theres no kind of atmosphere...
dah dah dah doo doo

Take me high, high above the sky, high high high in the sky sky skyyyyyy.
[repeat]


Sorry, forgot the rest.
 
ExigeExcel
I think I'll say 787B, so as to agree with Mr. rotary note himself..Darin.

Oh. I'm flattered. :p
 
I thought FAMINE liked Ford RS200 Rally Cars?
 
I'd say GTONE race car or the 787B. Both are very awesome cars.
 
*double post loser* *cough*

Yeah, but he tries selling Ford Fiesta's to anyone looking for a new car in the UK.
You'll be amazed what you can fit in one. Last Xmas I managed to fit a 6ft tree in it.

Please don't flame me...Please don't flame me
 
ExigeExcel
*double post loser* *cough*
Pfft. You are the loser. Cause I can Double post if I feel like it.

*cough* SPAM! *cough*

ExigeExcel
Yeah, but he tries selling Ford Fiesta's to anyone looking for a new car in the UK.
Nuh Uh! He likes Ford RS200's... His avatar awhile back said so.

ExigeExcel
Please don't flame me...Please don't flame me

FLAME! FLAME! FLAME! FLAMED!
 
Did I say "Xmas"? How terribly remiss of me.

Fiestas are teh dog's. The RS200 is only the best car ever made - but at £75,000+ for an example today, compared to 75,000 Fiestas for £1... Bargain!
 
demon of speed
Hey Cosmic, that pic of yours cracks me up every time.

Well , I don't want to change my avatar for a long time so I guess you can live with that :)
 
okay, not Xmas, but i got lazy. i don't deny that the RS200 is a good car, I just thought Famine might fancy a challenge in seeing how fast he could make a Ford Fiesta go.
 
Famine
Did I say "Xmas"? How terribly remiss of me.

Fiestas are teh dog's. The RS200 is only the best car ever made - but at £75,000+ for an example today, compared to 75,000 Fiestas for £1... Bargain!

Sounds good to me. Go for it. In the meanwhile Look at this and QUOTE it.

TO FAMINE:
Master Famine, yooooooouuuuuu are my god.
You go so fast, it makes me vast.
Look at my coat, you rubbed on my boat. SO GET OFF!
You look at me, so you pimp slapped me.
Your indigo owns, so does my domino's.
ExigeExcel sucks, Man I wanna couple bucks.
My deers eat meat, come on drop a brick on my feet.
My ode sucks, so once again, throw me a couple bucks.
 
MINI Addict
OOOOOOOOOOOOOps!

oh well, I'll get it next time

👍 No problem. What do you think of my Famine ode?
 
I think it's mightily off-topic :irked: , and I think this thread is redundant.

However, I'd like to welcome the original poster, F310 to GTPlanet, and invite him to read through the sticky threads at the top of each board. These usually contain the answers to most FAQs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back