What's the scariest thing you saw on T.V.?

Opraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
 
From memory the scariest stuff I watched as a kid was ....
The Omen, Salems Lot, The Amityville Horror and The Exorcist


A few years later I watched some of the Faces of Death material and lets just say I wouldn't keep them in a collection :vomit:

Scariest thing on U.K tv at the moment is that She-male Freak :lol: ......
pity help the poor guy who doesn't do the quick low hand check on that:eek: :D
 
teletubbies.jpg
:scared:
 
I had to stop reading the book IT because I was so freaked. After that the movie version wasn't bad. My imagination is much more warped than the tube.

I also saw these free jumper dudes that tried to make some swing deal and launch themselves off a bridge. There were 3 or 4 of them on this wooden swing attached to the bridge. They roll up in the car, jump out and hook up the rig and throw themselves over the bridge. They get a nice arc and just at the past the apex of the downswing the rope breaks. It was VERY ugly. Big old splash of broken bones. I think they all lived but they were seriously f'd up. I seem to recall one of them stopped breathing for a period of time. But true to form the cameraman never stopped rolling.
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Bud Dwyer blowing his brains out on live tv using a magnum.
That is what I was talking about. . . Skinny Puppy used that in one of their videos. . . I forgot his name. . .
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Bud Dwyer blowing his brains out on live tv using a magnum.

I bet you he wasn't begging for his life, like the African guy was.

Seriously the WORST thing ever on TV. Ever.
 
Watching the events of 9/11 on TV was pretty scary.




-Mark
 
Originally posted by Ethix101
Watching the events of 9/11 on TV was pretty scary.




-Mark

very much so, I saw videos that showed people jumping out of the building and actually hiting the ground ...very disturbing,

also this is not as bad but I found it hard to watch: a show about the large amounts of stray dogs, puppies etc, so it actually showed them putting them down...i dont like to see stuff like that :(
 
oh man... you have no idea how many gross pictures and movies i have on my computer. the worst is video of a russian soldier getting his head cut off with a handknife. It wasn't even the video that was bad. It was the gargling sound he was making.:nervous:


oh btw is was from faces of death, dont remember which one.
 
The shootings at Columbine High. Not the scariest, but it's up there.
 
Ive seen pictures of the columbine kids after they killed themself.




...man, this sure is a happy little thread!
 
Back