• FF

Votes: 64 84.2%
  • FR

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 4WD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by bmwx
RF would definently be the worst... good thing they don't make 'em.

Ooooh yes they do (or did)...

Most WWI tanks are in fact RF or MF - strange but true.

IMO Mid-4WD is bestest. But then I have a Ford RS200 as an avatar. And a small GT3-related phrase for any dissenters - "Tommy kaira ZZII"... 'Nuff said.

This drivetrain debate all boils down to driver preferance ( as previously stated). There is no single drivetrain that out performs another, There may be variables that favour one over another, i.e if you were running in a gravel hill climb a 4wd would clearly out perform a fwd.
But saying one is better than another is stupid, one person may like the fact that when pushing round corners they can power out of oversteer in a FR, but on the other hand another driver might like a bit of understeer when cornering in a FF, so they adjust there corner entry appropriately.
My personal preferance would be 4wd, That just suits the way i like to be able to put the power down when exciting corners.
I hope this will make people think before they go on about how there dads FR monte carlo would wipe the floor with a RR porshe anyday.

If you could find some Touge battles, you could find out the easy way. A Touge battle vid was posted recently in the drifter's forum.

Well, I'd say FF is the slowest...I don't really have a "worst" drivetrain that I hate.

back in the day minis used to win the hardey ferodo 500 (bathurst) so they were pretty good cars

I dont really think there is any "worst drivetrain". Every drivetrain has its strenths and weaknesses and I find it unnecessary to name them.

How can you guys say that the rgt has the worst drivetrain? Damn, compare the supra (FR) against the rgt, can't stand a chance on the dragstrip.... The ruf doesn't spin at all, except for 1st gear right?

I would say FF is the "worst" drivetrain...for use in GT3 at least. And if I EVER hear one more person diss the RGT I'll............................................er.....tell their mommy's? Oh bugger that went wrong didn't it?

I've gotta say that 4WD is my favourite, simply because of the names that come with it. Evo...Skyline...Impreza...ZZII.

Another thing. The ZZII. Why isn't it MR? Why? WHYYYYYYYYYY?:confused:

The what-now?

Both Renaultsport Clio V6s in the game are Mid-engine, Rear-wheel drive... The Ruf RGT is the only RR...

u forgot 1; RR...

Edit: I voted for FF, mainly because they are slow and don't steer well at all. My personal Favorite is the FR drivetrain, mainly because is has a nice balance between velocity, stability, and turning capabilities. I try to steer away from the MR cars, mainly because unless you tune them right they spin out like mad...

Latest Posts

Back