• FF

Votes: 64 84.2%
  • FR

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 4WD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Driftster
They're CLASSIFIED as MR cars...But you've seen where the engine is.....You're telling me that's "mid"???

Not only are they classified as MRs, they ARE MR's - where the bulk of the engine block is situated between the axles. AND I've driven one - in real life.

Originally posted by Driftster
They're CLASSIFIED as MR cars...But you've seen where the engine is.....You're telling me that's "mid"???

Yep, the Renaultsport 172 is an FF car but the Sport V6 is MR like the old Renault 5 Turbo.

I care least for FFs. I love to floor it threw turns, and you can't do that with the FFs.

AWD is second. Some AWD just don't handle well. The Audi TT, for example. The Tommy K. ZZII is nice, though.

I love FRs. They're just my thang.

FF just dont give me the traction I would prefer to have, I am also not a fan of MR in general, because of the tendancy of them to break out in the back do to the extra weight towards the rear of the car.

Originally posted by oosacker
RR.

Why? Damn, I think they're better than the FF drivetrain by quite a bit...They can get the power to the ground easily, and offer great handling. So die! :P

Originally posted by Famine
... Certainly no other road car - once prepped to the heights of 1000+ hp - can come close. You're all just Jessies... :D

No offense, but I prefer the R34 Skyline over the RUF, simply because at 1000 hp + , it still can be tame around turns. The RUF is a very nice car as well, but for me its not as controllable.

Why does everyone ALWAYS wet their pants when someone likes Honda's, hell, everyone knows the facts about them, and all the races (car + bike) they have won !? They probably just take the rap always 'cause they're so damn good ! :D

I don't want to start something here, but go visit www.pulpracing.com and see for yourself ... nothing is more real then real life racing ...

I agree with the statement that every drivetrain has it's own advantages and dis's, but for me the MR is the best ! That is the best arrangement for the best weight transfer ... like an F1 car basically ...

Just people who don't know what they are talking about say that ... what a duff statement ... :banghead: Honda's RULE, why else would the owner of Polophony race one as well ? haha, there you go ... you want more proof ?

Personal choice yes ... I got no problem with Skodas, I know they build good rally cars, but here in S.A. we do not get any form of Skodas ...

Ouch, FF is losing by 51 to FR...That's not too good.

Damn haha ... oh well, I would drive ANY of the cars in GT3, no matter WHAT drivetrain they have ... they are all newer than my own car I have haha :lol:

Back