Whats this, is it safe ?

• Thread starter MV-IXIUS
  • 16 comments
Daffy--67
xx DAFFY xx
I have started getting a warning popup today when visiting these forums, i have cleared my cache and cookies but it still persists, never had this before does anyone know what it is :confused:

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-20%20at%2020.47.20.png

There is nothing you can do about it; it's just an expired SSL certificate for an ad network's server.

The good news is there is no risk and nothing to be concerned about, but we just have to wait for them to update their certificate.

Where did you see that warning, @Custom878? Was it on the homepage, before you signed in to your account?

I'd certainly report that to @Jordan. You shouldn't be getting ads.
It's not an ad itself, the script seems to run on the server if you see the ads or not,
so if the certificate is broken, you'll get that notification even with Premium.

Where did you see that warning, @Custom878? Was it on the homepage, before you signed in to your account?
I was using Safari on an iPhone. Whenever I would open a new window with GTP still up, the popup would briefly show up. This was while I was signed in.

I was using Safari on an iPhone. Whenever I would open a new window with GTP still up, the popup would briefly show up. This was while I was signed in.

Same here. Except I wasn't signed in.

Okay: live. laptop - signed in - no pop-up.
iphone - not signed in - pop-up comes up:

Details:

Issued by Verizon Akamai SureServer CA G14-SHA1

Not trusted

Expires: 2016 -06-19

State: MA
Locality: Cambridge

Organisation: Akamia Technologies Inc

Issuer name:

Locality: Amsterdam

Organisation: Verizon Enterprise solutions

Organisational Unit: Cybertrust