What's this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter j8mie
  • 6 comments
  • 707 views
Messages
789
I've just seen this photo on another gaming site, and I wondered what those helmets and cars (Veyron and Enzo) were below the license trophies?

2063d1291769310-60-golds-license-tests-club-image201012080001.jpg


All I have is a load of empty boxes. Sorry for asking what is probably a stupid question.
 
FYI - the image isn't showing. Unless you are logged in to PS3trophies.org, which i am not, you cannot see the image.

Looking at the thread where the image should be, i assume you are talking about the Helmet and Car spots that are seen on the profile page.

Not sure what they do, as mine are blank as well. Looking at other pics, it is most likely going to display the Drivers and Cars that you currently have set to "Share With friends".

There is a similar thread on here for the "60 Gold Licenses" topic btw.
link
 
Last edited:
Mine shows my B-Spec drivers and any cars I have in my favourites.... I think.
 
Sorry about the photo folks. Had a look at other players profile pages and it does seem to be B Spec related, but it doesn't tell you what its for or indicates why it's there. My B spec driver is not listed in my profile.

I know the cars aren't favourites as none of my favourites are listed.

Very odd.
 
If I had to guess, it would be cars and B-Spec bobs that you set to "share with friends", I'm not at my ps3 though, so maybe you could try it out.
 
Sometimes It shows your b-spec drivers and favourites cars, sometimes it show nothing, and I don't know why.
 
For me, it has only ever shown my B-spec drivers and favorites. No more, no less.

EDIT: ...and I haven't been online with GT5 yet, so it's not "shared" stuff
 
Back