Whats wrong with level 24 ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP Famous
  • 9 comments
  • 842 views
Messages
264
Japan
Hiroshima
I use to get GT Formula 1 in different colors. Now all I get is Ferrari F1's. Did they change the gifts?

-nevermind. I got one.
 
Last edited:
No it's all random maybe its just by luck you can just dupe it to make sure you get an FGT
 
I've been duping it but all it's picking is the f2007 or f10 :/ it's getting annoying.
 
GTP Famous
I've been duping it but all it's picking is the f2007 or f10 :/ it's getting annoying.

I don't know might be just by luck i always get FGTs on my first try and on my second i get F1s and if you really can't get it why not get the Ferrari F1 do the seasonal at 840 PP nurb at 200% you get about 3mil i think and you can go grab an FGT from OCD.
 
Well I'm collecting all the colors of all the FGT. and I've already done all events gold. :/
 
I thought maybe the update a while back maybe changed the lvl 24 gifts.
 
How many different FGT's are there?
I have 10 different colors now, collecting them too :)
 
I don't know might be just by luck i always get FGTs on my first try and on my second i get F1s and if you really can't get it why not get the Ferrari F1 do the seasonal at 840 PP nurb at 200% you get about 3mil i think and you can go grab an FGT from OCD.

Off Topic Thanks to the 2x multiplier (Wish would last longer....) I get a cool 4M and roughly 400K EXP in about several minutes.

On Topic It's completely random.
1-3 shot.
 
Back