What's your best drifting car?

• Thread starter Fumergamer
  • 28 comments
Australia
QLD, Townsville
fumergamer
Hey, Ladies and gents
This thread is to share your best drift car you use in the game, weather 4WD or not.

Just to spice up the forum cause i'm bored :)

Hey, Ladies and gents
This thread is to share your best drift car you use in the game, weather 4WD or not.

Just to spice up the forum cause i'm bored :)

you wouldn't believe me what my favourite drift car is:
Suzuki GSX-R/4...
How's that?

I like that car aswell but to much grip IMO ;)

Its not that it has too much grip for me its the laggy gears on a small section its to tight but on the longer sections its a great car. But I guess if you got it figured out then it could be fun.

Its not that it has too much grip for me its the laggy gears on a small section its to tight but on the longer sections its a great car. But I guess if you got it figured out then it could be fun.

i shortened the gears. extreme long 1st gear, and the other gears are very short.

Volvo 240GL Estate, Fully tuned! with a wing! in the most common burgundy colour I can find, and the stockest looking wheels in GT auto painted in matte black, it looks like it belongs in a poverty retirement village, I love it, its a bit fat and under powered but when you get it swinging it goes side way's like a river boat,

TDZdave
Volvo 240GL Estate, Fully tuned! with a wing! in the most common burgundy colour I can find, and the stockest looking wheels in GT auto painted in matte black, it looks like it belongs in a poverty retirement village, I love it, its a bit fat and under powered but when you get it swinging it goes side way's like a river boat,

Do you put more weight in it? My one won't drift as well...

I run Eiger Nordwand at 25% track water Same with Suzuka or Nurburgring 24hr,

it doesn't really have enough power to make it go right without track water,

TDZdave
I run Eiger Nordwand at 25% track water Same with Suzuka or Nurburgring 24hr,

it doesn't really have enough power to make it go right without track water,

Maybe you should try more camber at the rear tires.. That will make your car easier driving sideways...

Sorry for my english.

Yes i know but you are a very good drifter if you know how to do it

This is strictly a muck around car, I would never put this in a competition, unless it was a laugh between PSN friends,

I struggle to drift most car's over 480BHP, or though the stock M3's I find easy as you have to race them sideway's,

TDZdave
This is strictly a muck around car, I would never put this in a competition, unless it was a laugh between PSN friends,

I struggle to drift most car's over 480BHP, or though the stock M3's I find easy as you have to race them sideway's,

Yes you're right. But i think drifters of low hp cars are much better and they had to be proud...

Yes you're right. But i think drifters of low hp cars are much better and they had to be proud...

I'm going to agree to disagree with that, I can appreciate drifting in any form, My usual driter line up would be,
Mazoora FT86, 367BHP,
Mustang SVT, 440BHP,
Skyline '87, 388BHP,
Being under powered they somewhat are harder to drift, like it would take a hell of a lot of skill to drift these from turn 1 to the last turn of Suzuka east because of the lower BHP,

BUT watchin someone in a 700BHP Mazda RX-7 power through them sideway's at full speed truly is incredible, and when you see people going tandem like that just leaves me in awe,

I'm going to agree to disagree with that, I can appreciate drifting in any form, My usual driter line up would be,
Mazoora FT86, 367BHP,
Mustang SVT, 440BHP,
Skyline '87, 388BHP,
Being under powered they somewhat are harder to drift, like it would take a hell of a lot of skill to drift these from turn 1 to the last turn of Suzuka east because of the lower BHP,

BUT watchin someone in a 700BHP Mazda RX-7 power through them sideway's at full speed truly is incredible, and when you see people going tandem like that just leaves me in awe,

Okey. But i like how it looks when a samba bus is drifting... and it's hard to get it sliding...

Drifting with much hp is easy in long turns like them on suzuka east. But in short turns with much hp it isn't so easy. The car spin earlier with more hp. So it's hard to find the perfect balance with the throttle.

Okey. But i like how it looks when a samba bus is drifting... and it's hard to get it sliding...

Its not two hard...

EigerNordwandShortTrack-1-1.jpg

...See what I did there :sly:

No, took all the weight out of it. Cant remember exactly what tune I used, although it is in the tuning forum somewhere, it hasnt been updated for post spec 2.0. Just try lots of camber.

Latest Posts

Back