Whats Your Favorite Drift Car?

• Thread starter colepepper
  • 33 comments
colepepper
So what's you favorite drift weapon? I use a DFGT and my favorite car to drift with is: Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61. This old girl really loves to slide!

Dodge Ram, it slides so well I don't even have to try, and with 4WD it just drives side ways. I drifted for more then half of the Nurburg Super Truck seasonal.

There are several threads covering this exact topic, in fact, there is one about 6 posts down called 'Drift Cars.' Please use the search feature or look around next time.

My LP670-4 SV with 888hp and perfect for wheel drifting! In the color "Sublime" hence my PSN Name SublimeV12 and that's what I call it my SublimeV12

Favorite drift car is my Silvia K's Dia Selection(s13) '90

I have been practicing my gymkhana since the games release.

Favorite gymkhana car is my totally custom tuned Impreza WRX STI '07

This is a quick test recording I did of my gymkhana car. I'm working on some drift/gymkhana videos for the site. Let me know if you would like 2 help, because I need a few other cars for my gymkhana track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vidg9TtkeCM (recorded on Moto Atrix 4g)

Remember...it was just a test, so please don't bash me because i suck.

Mine is a Bugatti Veyron, it drifts really well with racing soft tires. I RECOMMEND.

trollin-hatin.jpg

Finally found the US Spec 240SX '96 after looking everywhere!!

Tuned it 450PP and it strings together the most beautiful drifts. Aahhhh :)

(the one with the flip-up lights, same rear as the Sil80)

Why troll? nothing better to do?

On topic, I have to say the BMW M3 Chromeline is a nifty drift car.
Did you look down the list at how many millions of these threads there are?

EDIT: LOL I just looked, there are 3 of this type of thread on the first page alone XD

Back