Whats your favorite fast car besides a x1?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cmaki
  • 35 comments
  • 2,368 views
Messages
192
I would have to say the R34 Skyline from the dealership with all the upgrades... the car has grip that is nuts. My second favorite would have to be the Ferrari 458 just feels like a shoe that fits well.
 
Corvette ZR1. Brilliant car all round. My 2nd favourite is the Alfa Romeo 155 touring car. It's very fast in the corners but it's a bit slow on the straights.
 
ZR1 RM.
F430 Scuderia.
 
SLS AMG Stealth, maxed out M5, Ferrari 458 italia, maxed out V8 vantage 900+bhp... The list goes on and on!
 
SLS AMG Stealth, maxed out M5, Ferrari 458 italia, maxed out V8 vantage 900+bhp... The list goes on and on!

Keep it going im trying to think of a car to trade for. That's a little dr evil isn't it.
 
Audi r8, maxed out Jensen interceptor 600+bhp (handles like crap) lexus LFA (passionate pink or matte black) Audi rs6 avant 900+ bhp fully tuned (one of my favourites). Mercedes mclaren SLR 19' wheel option (my latest addition to the fleet but not driven her yet but I have a feeling in my waters she's going to be good!)

Will that do you for now ??
 
Nissan GTR with all the mods. Faster around the High Speed Ring than a Bugatti Veyron and has the grip to go with it.
 
Audi r8, maxed out Jensen interceptor 600+bhp (handles like crap) lexus LFA (passionate pink or matte black) Audi rs6 avant 900+ bhp fully tuned (one of my favourites). Mercedes mclaren SLR 19' wheel option (my latest addition to the fleet but not driven her yet but I have a feeling in my waters she's going to be good!)

Will that do you for now ??

Yes thank you sir!! 👍
 
I got a question what was that crazy little red car that was in "Like the wind". Had a funny little spoiler. My ZR1 race mod won that race for me. I'd like to add im really impressed with that car.
 
Maxed out V8 vantage 900+bhp...

I've just bought that car, gave it 914 BHP and full weight reduction. The handling is far better than I anticipated, plus it's so fast!

Anyway, I really like the '05 Impreza RM, it handles like a dream and I can easily beat any Super GT with it 👍
 
Ya I just got the vantage v8 i've been buying so many ucd car's lately... I don't want to update my garage. I'm going to have to try the vantage out now.
 
I love the vantage. Iv been using it for drifting and it's actually one of the best ones Iv used. Part of me wants another so I can have one for drifting and one for racing
 
The ZR1 RM tier 3 tuned.
and my Stealth NSX GT500.
 
787B (Race Car and Stealth) :D The noise it makes through the surround sound is fairly tasty.
 
i have to say.. i love NSXs.. but the nod goes my 1995 NSX that i bought from the UCD and restored.. the car may have 50,000 miles on it.. but its got a cornering balance and rear end rotation (NOT twitchiness) that combine to make it fun to push to the limit... i dont know.. that car has charm for me
 
i have to say.. i love NSXs.. but the nod goes my 1995 NSX that i bought from the UCD and restored.. the car may have 50,000 miles on it.. but its got a cornering balance and rear end rotation (NOT twitchiness) that combine to make it fun to push to the limit... i dont know.. that car has charm for me

I have alot of NSX's but now I gotta get another. Thanks.👍
 
Daihatsu MIRA fully tuned to 202 HP. Beat an Audi R8, not lying.
 
Jag XJ13, TVR Cerbera, Bentley 12 speed, Enzo, SLR
 
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
 
Toyota GTone
Unless there is a X2010 or a FGT, your probably going to win.
 
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca #51 and BMW M3 GTR Race car.
And X2010 SUCK'S. It's a car for robots....like Bob in B-special...That's what I have to say
 
Back