What's your favorite thing to do in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnnutz
  • 51 comments
  • 4,119 views
Messages
131
Mine is whipping around the ring in a Zonda R (special thanks to Blueshift).
 
Doing the same races over and over and over just to make enough credits to buy cars.
 
The 9 hour endurence :) trying to beat my lap times.
 
Racing in several GTP-based online series.

Once you ditch the AI you never go back :) And, amazingly the game gains several months of replay value once you unclench your sphincter from the overwhelming stress of not enough brainless A-Spec or B-Spec events included with the game.
 
MikeTheHockeyFan
Racing in several GTP-based online series.

Once you ditch the AI you never go back :) And, amazingly the game gains several months of replay value.

This
 
I think to find strange/funny/weird UCD to run them is the funniest thing in GT5
 
I'm doing the first endurances with actually apropiate cars.
 
Tuning. I hardly even race anymore. I just finished going through all 230 of my cars optimizing each and every setup.
 
Tuning. I hardly even race anymore. I just finished going through all 230 of my cars optimizing each and every setup.

Doing this as well. It's all I can rely on to help me play GT5 at the moment.
 
Pretty much everything...I am in the process of gathering special cars and fully upgrading all of the race modded cars. I don't believe in buying high priced cars, so after i'm done, I'm going to buy a lot of cheap unique cars and see what they are like!
 
Making money and collecting Honda's. Quite easy because Honda doesn't have super-rare LMP car...easier UCD for me. 2 RM's are cool, also.
 
Tuning Slow cars to outrun a stock F430, maybe a little bit faster than that.
 
Sending bob to the Dream Car Championship in a X2010 to make me some money so I can buy two of each car if not more so I can have a totally stock one, A track car, A show car and if possible a RM of that car too :p, Its not cheap though :(
 
All I do lately is create a room for street cars only, and run all my stock supercars and such around different tracks. Hot laps or some friendly races. Don't wanna grind but I won't glitch to 40 :/
 
Crashing every AI driver, so the slowest guy wins.....im getting really bored with this game.
 
Getting with 10 other people to do some good ol fashioned shuffle races...
 
Sir Tuddle
Getting with 10 other people to do some good ol fashioned shuffle races...

That and not play GT5. Been playing a lot of Shift 2.
 
Player7996
That and not play GT5. Been playing a lot of Shift 2.

How can you play that thing? The controls are atrocious.
 
Racing in several GTP-based online series.

Once you ditch the AI you never go back :

x3

considering there are so few rally events, i had to find a league.
 
chillen in a trade room and doing drag races in muscle cars... but lately playing alot fo shift 2
 
How can you play that thing? The controls are atrocious.

there not you just have to get out of a gt5 mindset. as much as I love GT5 it is not the be all end all. once i stopped trying to play shift like gt5 and started from scratch i started doing fine
 
Plus you change the controls so that it handles a lot better.
 
boomee
there not you just have to get out of a gt5 mindset. as much as I love GT5 it is not the be all end all. once i stopped trying to play shift like gt5 and started from scratch i started doing fine

No thats not it. It is worse than hot pursuit.
 
That'd probably be tuning cars. Only problem is I "have" to break-in the engine first, which takes bob 2-3 hours of Grand Valley Endurance, which can be annoying.
 
I really enjoy the Grand Valley Endurance race.
 
Looking at loading screens.

Trying to find a decent race online.

Looking at loading screens.

Listening to munchkins singing.

Dealing with horrible netcode.

etc. etc. etc.

Oh but I can always race by myself on Nordschleife right? :)
 
Grinding 500 times in B-spec just for a bronze trophy:dopey:
 
Hmm, that's hard, it's rather tuning a car to look, feel and go like a race car (for example, my BMW Z4 M Coupe) or racing almost any car around the Nurburgring. Yesterday I drove 2 hours straight on the 24 hr layout with day/night/weather cycles in a Nissan GTR, it is actually tiring after awhile, since I drive with a wheel and it was 1 in the morning :p
 
Back