Whats your GT5 achievement of the day?

  • Thread starter Thread starter todd_10
  • 23 comments
  • 1,590 views
Messages
258
Messages
todd_10
Today, Bob made Level 35, which gave me the Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel ticket.
But to be honest, what trumped that for me was golding the S Licenses, finally! :)

Whats yours?
 
I've been racing A-Spec with under-tuned or under-powered cars and winning.
 
I beat the hell out of a pink Prius. :D
 
Vettel Special Event: Bronze on Monza. Finishing that gave me enough money to buy the Formula Gran Turismo as well.

Today was a good GT5 day. :)
 
Golding the Vettel challenge using the DS3:D
 
Bronzed the Vettel challenges yersterday and got a Red Bull X2010 :D Sure does open up b-spec! :lol:

And on Saturday I did the Indy 500 a-spec and got the Jaguar XJ13. Love that car :cool:
 
Bought a fiat panda and raced in a panda mob, it was awesome!!
 
Did a barrel roll in an X1.
 
Got the FGT today!
 
After searching for how to unlock the Top Gear track I golded that sucker and got it.
 
Finally got the GT-R lap record trophy in Arcade mode. Spent a lot of time on that one.....
 
Online shuffle race on the Nordschleife. Going from last (14th) to first place in 4 corners, swerving around all the crashes :lol:
 
Getting within .1 second of the GTR record on Nordschleife. At least I know now it can be done, even though I also raeged =P
 
Finishing first for both events in Historic Cup A-Spec and the Amercian Championship Laguna Seca event with a RM'd Camaro 69. :cool:
 
went back and finished the professional series, im on lvl 28 by the way
 
Completing Sebastian Vettel X challenge...with a controller!
 
Golded all the amg academy races on the special events. The sls in the rain was surpsingly the easiest one to gold and didn't take more than 2 times on either of the challenges. Great fun trying to keep that car under control in the wet with 0 tcs.
 
Just buyed "Driving Force GT" Logitech... my best achievement for the last days I think... :) was waiting long time for it.. now have to learn alot, I was very used to my SixAxis completed 96% of the game. Now on DFGT my experience is 0%.. yet after some 1 hour of practise i was ready for going online, but drifting for me now is very hard. On Seasonal events i was like Top 300 in drifts all the time. Now I doubt I will do any better then top 2000. Learn to drift with DFGT will be next thing for me to achieve....
 
Of the day?
Well, left Tsukuba 9 hours running overnight and obviously finished first.
B-Spec is now 7 million XP away from level 40.
 
Turned the PS3 on and let Bob race the crap out of my X2010. Yet again.
 
Finally went back and golded the first two events of the AMG Academy when I found out that you get a CLK-GTR and an 190E for golding the Intermediate stage. I found that the dry tracks actually had more difficult times than the wet ones.
 
I switched it off.

:)
 
Drifting The Honda Civic EK Type R 97' round Trial Mountain Better than someone in a Honda S2000, I wasn't as quick but held her out there :)

RedBull X2010 MAXED 310Mph with a Slipstream on Indy Speedway 500 endurance. :D
 
Just turned level 39 A-Spec after a couple of races on Indy. Woo!!!
 
Back