What's your least favorite corner in any track?

My least favorite corner is also turn 4 on Willow Springs. Once you practice any section enough it's easy to run a fast line, but even when you know the best route it's way too difficult to deal with traffic.

The most challenging corner for me is turn 1 on Daytona Road Course. It is (by far) the best corner for setting up brake bias in the entire game, but it's difficult to hit consistently and ruins your lap time if you don't do it well. I can't think of any other corner where you can add so many seconds to a lap time by making a mistake.

No matter what I do, I can never get the first corner at Brands Hatch right. Love it on exit, since you can pick up a ton of speed, but the entry is just so strange. Can't tell you how many times I've ended up in tue dirt with that one.

As others have said, the fourth corner on the Big Willow kills me. Some days I get nothing but understeer, the next I gut understeer then the car snaps loose.

Eau Rouge can be kind of difficult to get right, but once you do, boy oh boy, is it fun!

EDIT: Almost forgot, Swedenkreus on the Nurburgring; the left handed crest right before the long right-hander ilthat leads down into the Foxhole. God, I hate that one! I shift down a gear everytime I come to this thing, just to keep the car from getting light and pushing out into the grass, and ultimatly, the wall.

Top two most hated are definetly Brands Hatch and the Nurburgring.

Last edited:
Not really sure which is mine, so I'll make a list:
  1. First corner on Brands Hatch
  2. Adaneuer Frost on Nürburgring
  3. That first curve on Sarthe can throw me off at times.
  4. Second corner on Red Bull Ring
Sorry if I don't know the names of the specific corners.

I came here to say 'the 360 at Cape Ring' because I think it's a silly corner that ruins an otherwise nice track but @Raven_WET01 is right, turn 1 at Daytona Road Course is the worse, and it's mainly a problem of clear visibility. The white lines are not visible enough and the corner should be better lit at night.

Ascari Evil Bond Villain Resort : Turn 1

Ascari stands out as a modern track where you have "tight corners" yet they put concrete cheaty corner cutting areas.

If you want a tight corner at least force the drivers to stay inside the white lines - You could have a tea party in the middle of the track at Turn 1 and never get close to being hit by a car, they all miss the apex and cut the track. If there was a nice layer of Armco on the white lines... this corner would be proper test of bottle and judgement rather than how far you can drive off track and get away with it.

Daytona Road Course turn 1 is hard to spot the braking for no matter how many times you've driven it... being on a slight bend as well as coming down the apron from the speedway to the flat track it means turning whilst braking which just makes for an unhappy experience.

Have never really liked the mini Karussell on the Nordschleife either because your car can just bottom out there and chuck you off no matter how careful you are.

By far Turn 5 on the Big Willow. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE this corner. Most of the time, you will end up off road because you either couldn't see where you're going, or you made a little mistake. You will lose a big portion of your time if you mess up in this 1 corner.

Other corners I dislike:
  • Paddock Hill - Brands Hatch
  • Gachot - Ascari Circuit
  • Turn 1 - Madrid
  • Mulsanne Chicanes - Le Mans (@iName pretty much nailed it)
  • Kumho Curves - Nurburgring GP

For me all of them :nervous: i like going straight more then i like turning. I just wish that the CM lets you create a 20 miles long straight track(Point A-Z) I guess like the Goodwood Hillclimb. Just 20 miles long. That would be my dream track :bowdown:

There are a few places that I still haven't learnt the best lines or methods but that's through lack of genuine effort. Parts of Fuji & SSR5, I just haven't done much racing on those circuits.

Turn 1 at Daytona Road Course stands out as just being very difficult at times.

Cote d'Azur turn six (hairpin). Because with most cars, I can't see... from external view I would but I simply can't use it.

There's a few on Bathurst I don't particularly like but apart from that there isn't really any corners I don't like.

The Ford Chicanes on Sarthe (but only online).

You're having a close race with many other people, you're in first, and on the last lap.

You slow down for the chicanes.

Someone cuts the chicanes, and steals the win.

That sucks.

The Ford Chicanes on Sarthe (but only online).

You're having a close race with many other people, you're in first, and on the last lap.

You slow down for the chicanes.

Someone cuts the chicanes, and steals the win.

That sucks.
Sarthe is the most abused track online. I'm seriously yet to see anyone not cut a single corner when racing somebody. It's depressing.

First corner at Daytona is a good choice, but I don't hate it more than I find it a good challenge to get right.

My choice is any one of the infield corners at Indianapolis. Take your pick. I really loathe that track; thankfully PD doesn't use it much. The NASCAR seasonal there a while back was dreadful.

I was going to say all of the chicanes at the Yas Marina circuit (they ruin the flow of the circuit), but since it's not in the game I'm going to go with Flugplatz on the Nordschleife. A crest that turns into a jump at high speeds placed directly before a tricky high-speed corner? What the heck were they thinking?

Back