Wheel First Onboard w/ Yours Truly

Yea but you told me in a calm way unlike this guy right here:

I mean seriously buddy all that bs isn't even necessary

:lol:, I'm sorry I hadn't seen this before, but I have to comment because it is directly addressing me in a pathetic and aggressive manner.

What I said was completely justified and fully accurate, you don't need to get defensive just because you are hurt by the fact that you made a mistake.

He stepped out of line, but hey i have done that before. Forgive him silently and move on.

I did not step out of line and there is nothing that I should be sorry about, you shouldn't always be afraid of confrontation.

Lol man i forgot all about that. However, please only post if you have something to say about my vids. Good day sir.

New video. Someone please judge it, give me feedback, and pitch me an idea for my next solo or tandem video. I want full details for the idea.
Example: RX-7 02' Pre @ Custom Track or
D1 HKS VS D1 BP RX-7 @ Tsukuba

Looks good man, try to drift more model cars too, just my suggestion. It just helps build your tech has a wheel drifter so you can adapt to various cars rather having car settings adapt too you. Ive seen you on a few times hit me up man same name on PSN

Back