Wheel Of The Day Database (JPN/Asia version)

• Thread starter franz
  • 46 comments
Oh yeah and wth did they get rid of the feature where you can change rims to the race cars like the Oreca Viper GTS-R?? :grumpy: (probably some tradmark crap :rolleyes: )

GT4Ever
Can't you find some other place to host the pictures of the rims? I'm tying to look at them but the site where they are on is down every minute.
Imageshack is an excellent host for pics. They are just a little slow right now but keep in account that 85% of the pics on this site are hosted by imageshack. Here I hosted the wheels somewhere else for now in case you cant view his. Just save these to your desktop. They arent as big but at least its something.

Pics by Franz edited by CAMAROBOY69

Set 1-8

Set 9-16

Set 17-24

Set 25-32

ok ... This wheel of the day database is specifically for Asia/Japanese version .. not PAL or US.
In PAL/US version, it named "Today's special" or "Used wheels" or whatever
however this japanese/asia set is about 70% identical to US/PAL version. The cycle has 1 or 2 set less in US/PAL version
If you are looking for specific set, just go look for the database and find a set which is similar to the set you are having today, then you count and pass numbers of day to reach the specific set you are looking for, so you can go racing or do whatever you want to without buying useless wheels

You cannot equip any wheel on any race car and some special car (Nike car)
you know what ... I was trying to put 190E race car rim to 190E EvoII before I made this database, too bad they didn't include it, but they did put some Opel and Audi race car wheel in the database ... I was so mad

camaroboy > you don't wanna subtract 13 everytime, you may find out you need to subtract more in the future. Because the cycle length is different, therefore first month you will encounter the set is correct, but later you need to subtract more and more, if you know what I mean.

I just noticed something even more strange for US version. The second you buy a wheel. It adds another day and imediately the wheels that were available are instantly different at only 1 day later. As a matter of fact the wheels have changed 4 times in 4 days. They seem to change every day.

CAMAROBOY69
I just noticed something even more strange for US version. The second you buy a wheel. It adds another day and imediately the wheels that were available are instantly different at only 1 day later. As a matter of fact the wheels have changed 4 times in 4 days. They seem to change every day.

your kidding me right... :cough: here :cough: :rolleyes:

Sorry VIP. Ive been so busy crunching numbers and redoing his wheel pics, plus trying to get Ulead to work again so I could post pics of all the wheels, that I missed your post somehow. :scared: I guess I can just add to that though. Anytime you buy a new car, go to photoshop, or do just about anything, the wheel cycle will change. So my advice would be make sure you grab the car you want before you go into the "todays special" othewise there goes a day and possibly the wheel you wanted.

Look at Set 28, 6th wheel from the left.

Is it me or does it like its from a Murcielago? :)

PS:I know Lamborghini is not in. Don't comment on me not knowing.

nice post ;) but i need to know the day that the set i want, shows of!

the set in the day i am o know...its just watch at use wheels!!!

i'm i rong or is a cycle os 32 days?...one set per day, by the order of the pics?

one set per day
let's say you find yourself at set 16 and you want to buy a wheel from set 2
then you need to pass 18 days to reach set 16
does it make sense to you?

are we still allowed to post here?

sorry but I don't get how the calculation formula works.

Can someone tell me exactly how to do it? I mean like all the Cs and Ss... makes me sound kind of dumb, but its just that I don't understand thats all.

franz
P = number of day passed
S = Set number in wheel database

C = (P-1) / 32 then take out all the numbers behind the decimal
S = (P-1) - (32xC)

Okay let me get this straight

1. look up your JPN/Asia GT4 and see how many days have been passed
for example you are on 140 days, so we say P = 140

2. Put P's value into 1st formula
--> C = (140-1) / 32
--> C = 4.34375
we only keep the number in front of the decimal, so