Wheel-Only Drifting Event - Hosted by MSTER232

• Thread starter SalmanBH
  • 46 comments
Ughh, take some time for it... And also talk with Salman, he let you host it but it's still his idea. Discuss with him what limits yall want to put etc. What tracks and what sections? How many rounds.

Ughh, take some time for it... And also talk with Salman, he let you host it but it's still his idea. Discuss with him what limits yall want to put etc. What tracks and what sections? How many rounds.

Of course I will put some time into it, otherwise people won't want to sign up for this. And for the talk with Salman, I guess I could do that.

SalmanBH, I have sent you a Private Message containing important information about this tournament. Please read it and answer back when you have the time.

I'm down it sounds like a good idea.

Sure, I can add you to the participants list once the 'real' thread for this tournament is set up by me.

I will be setting up the real thread for this when I get back (which will be soon I hope). Any more people interested?

I would be if its medium tires?

SalmanBH told me how he wanted the tournament to run in the terms of rules and regulations. But he also told me that when the rounds take place is up to me. Comfort hard is the tyre selection. Since that I am back at home, I better get working on the OP of the wheel only drifting event. I will add a link to it once finished.

MSTER232
SalmanBH told me how he wanted the tournament to run in the terms of rules and regulations. But he also told me that when the rounds take place is up to me. Comfort hard is the tyre selection. Since that I am back at home, I better get working on the OP of the wheel only drifting event. I will add a link to it once finished.

To slippery, im out.

Yes a much tire in my opinion. CHs use to be good till about the 1st or 2nd update.

Once again MSTER, you can do whatever you want now, I just gave you the message as a guideline as which preferences would be better.

Alright then. I will change it to Comfort Medium tyres. Currently in the process of typing up the new thread.

Back