Wheel Only Drifting Tournament | Sign-Ups Open! | Rd. 3 Starting Soon

• Thread starter MSTER232
  • 342 comments
Where exactly is clipping point 3 on the left hand curve. I want to avoid the issues that the guys had in VDC.

GODfreyGT5
Where exactly is clipping point 3 on the left hand curve. I want to avoid the issues that the guys had in VDC.

Near the end of it near where it straightens. Its too hard to keep angle and keep in earlier.

Okay sweet that makes sense, ty!

EDIT: I may be 10/15 minutes late due to food, but I'll get there when I can. Do the battles start at 7 or is that just when the room opens?

Last edited:
Okay sweet that makes sense, ty!

EDIT: I may be 10/15 minutes late due to food, but I'll get there when I can. Do the battles start at 7 or is that just when the room opens?

Qualifying will start at 7, top 16 players will then advance to the main battles which is directly after.

I'm not sure if Ill be able to make it, I just got back from my doctors and he jabbed about 10 pins in my neck. I'm hella sore now.

There are 17 sign ups. I bet my Corsica that not everybody will be there :sly:

Good point. I guess we will go straight on to the battles then. I will set up my lobby and post the room number here...

If you are reading this, then chances are you will be in for a surprise in today's battles!

EDIT: 1472 - 6118 - 3916 - 1738 - 4094

Round 2 was an absolute disaster. People kept leaving and I had to redraw the brackets several times. If you quit before the comp ended or you failed to advance, then next time please refrain from doing so! It makes it much more difficult for me. I hope Round 3 will be much better and organized than Round 2 was, and I assumed that most of you would have enjoyed the little 'surprise' I had in store for you :sly: . Powell ended up winning, and he will be signing up for the comp soon.

Anyway, more about Round 2 itself. We saw some fantastic drifting under rainy conditions today and well done to everybody who showed up. Drifting in the rain on CM's was quite fun for me but also very challenging at the same time. The points that people have won will be calculated tomorrow, as I am a little disappointed that today's round didn't go as expected.

Last edited:
Round 2 was an absolute disaster. People kept leaving and I had to redraw the brackets several times. If you quit before the comp ended or you failed to advance, then next time please refrain from doing so! It makes it much more difficult for me. I hope Round 3 will be much better and organized than Round 2 was, and I assumed that most of you would have enjoyed the little 'surprise' I had in store for you :sly: . MLR_Danger_KiiD (Guest) ended up winning, and he will be signing up for the comp soon.

Anyway, more about Round 2 itself. We saw some fantastic drifting under rainy conditions today and well done to everybody who showed up. Drifting in the rain on CM's was quite fun for me but also very challenging at the same time. The points that people have won will be calculated tomorrow, as I am a little disappointed that today's round didn't go as expected.

Dude, you just got unorganised again, I WON! He I won both runs, first 10-0 then second 6-4. COME ON BRO!!!

Powellx235
Dude, you just got unorganised again, I WON! He I won both runs, first 10-0 then second 6-4. COME ON BRO!!!

16-4 advantage powell.... thats what i get?

Mster you still in vdc or do i delete you off drivers list

Here is my sign up:

GTP: MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
PSN: MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Car: Supra RZ

By the way Powell won the comp I got second to make things clear plus guys cut him a little slack I think its his 1st time hosting comp he'll learn from his mistakes.

Here is my sign up:

GTP: MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
PSN: MLR_DAnGeR_KiiD
Car: Supra RZ

By the way Powell won the comp I got second to make things clear plus guys cut him a little slack I think its his 1st time hosting comp he'll learn from his mistakes.

I am, and I offered to help from now on, but that's a mistake you just can NOT make!

Back