Wheel Only Drifting Tournament | Sign-Ups Open! | Rd. 3 Starting Soon

• Thread starter MSTER232
  • 342 comments
Heh, being a pain but I am updating my car to the G-concept (375bhp) I'll do a pic for you later.

No worries I can edit the old photo to add carbon fibre and a spoiler... That's all there is to it visually.

Here it is. I wasnt sure whether to go on te outside or inside of the ring, but nobody really goes on the outside so I chose that.

vra61j.jpg

Cheers. I made the run up longer to give slower cars a chance to get some good speed and to help out the faster cars for waiting.

I can confirm that this will be the section used. I will now put it in the OP.

This is the correct spelling.

I take it that English wasn't his first language. Give him a chance. I know what it's like talking to native speakers of a language and hardly being able to say anything.
Neither was it mine...

getting more close to the topic, replay camera angles and positions are not good enough on that sector of a track chosen for tournament. :((((
My 100th post.

Neither was it mine...

Off-topic, but I'm currently learning Spanish and as much as I like the language, I'm not really that good at speaking it yet. I'll hopefully become more fluent in the language later on in life 👍 .

It's my practice on tournament track:

Here is one more about 360 entry

and more 360

And one more just about stunt:

Edit: how to insert video here with preview?

Last edited:

Are you talking about embedding your videos? You can do that. First you need to go to the page that the video is actually on. For an example only, here is the link to my GT5 Drifting Mix in between YouTube tags:

[YT] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0DJ-lygmx0&list=PLB5674968A692F783&index=3&feature=plpp_video [/YT]

This won't work because GTPlanet doesn't recognize it. You need to delete everything but the video code. The video code is everything after "/watch?v=" to just before where you see a "&" symbol or not. So the above video link would become this:

[YT] C0DJ-lygmx0 [/YT]

Now that I have the video code, all you do is close up the YouTube tags and there you go! The video is successfully embedded:

The YouTube tags aren't "[YT]" by the way, I just changed it so I don't embed the same video twice :scared: .

All sorted :)

FT-86Banner-1.jpg

The thread has been updated with your new picture 👍 .

Many thanks to MSTER, I did it!
You are very welcome. If you need help, don't be afraid to ask :) . I like the videos you posted by the way but remember not to initiate until you get to the point that says "initiate" on the line example.

Mster don't forget lukas' pic (monsterGAUZ)

straenkursindy2.jpg

Thanks! I almost forgot :ouch: . I will do his picture right now. I wasn't sure if he was going to use the 8C or the Mach 1.

EDIT: I am currently processing the new photo. Lukas, if you are reading this then how much bhp does your Mach 1 have?

Last edited:
thanks! I almost forgot :ouch: . I will do his picture right now. I wasn't sure if he was going to use the 8c or the mach 1.

Edit: I am currently processing the new photo. Lukas, if you are reading this then how much bhp does your mach 1 have?

MSTER, please update OP with my picture. BHP 431. Thanx.
EigerNordwand.jpg

Ooops, too big...

MSTER, please update OP with my picture. BHP 431. Thanx.

Ooops, too big...

Don't worry I will re-format the picture for you.

EDIT: Olegonic, do you like your new picture? LMFAO:

6925296798_3db23515ed.jpg

LOL :crazy: !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back