Wheel settings PS4 from Jack spades.

• Thread starter Idinity
  • 232 comments
Your degrees of rotation should be set to 900 when you calibrate your wheel in the game, after that it should lock to the degrees of whatever car you are using, thats what i found out atleast.

And these are settings for each car mate, and yes it is alot to do :) but save them for all tracks and you should be good.

Your degrees of rotation should be set to 900 when you calibrate your wheel in the game, after that it should lock to the degrees of whatever car you are using, thats what i found out atleast.

And these are settings for each car mate, and yes it is alot to do :) but save them for all tracks and you should be good.
Ive been using your settings, they work great,i have the same wheel, thanks for posting them..my psn is DKGuitarstar if you wanna race sometime..

Ive been using your settings, they work great,i have the same wheel, thanks for posting them..my psn is DKGuitarstar if you wanna race sometime..

Aye ill add you mate, always want to race, tho still learning ALOT :)

I've downloaded a copy to my (android) phone and just open it up with Polaris Office when I want it, always handy then and no sheets of paper cluttering up the 'cockpit' :sly:
Aye i've typed in all of the settings, took a long time but now i can focus on the small things i wanna change, and car setups rather than FFB settings :D

Could you post the settings you use know?updated?

I set up the global settings and used some of lateral's settings and I was impressed with the difference it made. The cars seem to be much more communicative with much more road feedback. Its worth a look if some of you guys are on the fence.

Took me a bit to find them as well. In the car settings you have to toggle L2/R2 to get to that area once you are editing the force feedback.

Once you realize, you'll know what i mean.

Took me a bit to find them as well. In the car settings you have to toggle L2/R2 to get to that area once you are editing the force feedback.

Once you realize, you'll know what i mean.
Cool,i finally did,lol,Jacks settings are great,ive only done 3 cars so far,its a huge improvement. .thanks again for posting..

Right. Usually you have that yellow ffb line. If it's clipping you'll see another white line below. Looking like heart monitoring in a hospital going crazy. :)
You will definitely feel it too. To me it's like the stuff inside the wheel is crashing, stiff, it even sounds wierd. Like it's all about to burst.
is the yellow line normal?im getting some weird humming sound from my wheel when i turn.no white line with a heart though...is this normal?

Aye same, but mine stopped when i gently turned it like half a centimeter maybe less.
Sometimes just happend randomly in the menu's tho.

If you're using the Jack Spade files, can you still customize FFB per car in game? Can I delete one file at a time and enter the values by hand?

If you're using the Jack Spade files, can you still customize FFB per car in game? Can I delete one file at a time and enter the values by hand?
yes you can have different FFB values per car, but not the global FFB settings in the main controls options page.

I set my global ff settings to 85,100 seems way to strong on my t300rs,i think it was clipping on 100,humming noise when turning.im using All Jack Spades settings for every car and tracks now..

Global FF is very important with Spades settings i have found,Im back up to 100 again...Got about 20 cars done now,lol

EDIT: I am now also using jack spades settings, scroll down below to see the settings.

This has worked for me, so hope it will for you guys aswell. Cause i couldnt seem to find too much out there on the webs ;)

In the car ingame i use some of the tips from Dgangi on isimracing

PCars version: PS4
Wheel: T300RS
Degrees: 900

Control Settings

Steering Deadzone - 0
Steering Sensitivity – 70
Throttle Deadzone – 0
Throttle Sensitivity – 50
Brake Deadzone – 0

Brake Sensitivity – 35
Clutch Deadzone – 6
Clutch Sensitivity – 35

Speed Sensitivity – 0
Controller Filtering Sensitivity – 0
Damper Saturation – 0

Force Feedback – 65
RMP Gear Display – Yes

Controller Input Mode - 3
Advanced – On
Soft Steering Dampening – Off

Visual Wheel Filtering – On
Opposite Lock Help - Off

Force Feedback Settings

Tire Force – 100
Per Wheel Movement – 0.00
Per Wheel Movement Squared – 0.00
Wheel Position Smoothing – 0.04

Deadzone removal range – 0.00
Deadzone removal falloff – 0.01

Linkage Scale – 0.00
Linkage Stiffness – 1.00
Linkage Dampening – 1.00

Relative Adjust Gain – 0.98
Relative Adjust Bleed – 0.10
Relative Adjust Clamp – 0.96

Scoop Knee 1.00
Scoop Reduction 0.15

Soft Clipping (Half Output) – 0.00
Soft Clipping (Full Output) – 0.00

The steering sensitivity setting may vary depending on your wheel and degrees of rotation, but on my T300RS I found the default setting of 50 to be very vague. 70 seems to provide a good turn-in feel.

Force feedback strength may vary, but 65 was good for the T300RS.

Make sure soft Steering Dampening is Off.

Scoop knee seemed to create a point during the steering lock where the FFB artificially increases. Setting to 0.0 or 1.0 gets rid of this behaviour. Setting it to 1.0 allows you to also adjust the overall FFB strength reduction with Scoop Reduction. Perhaps set this to 0.0 if you’re trying to increase FFB strength to weaker wheels.

If you got something better, please show and ill try ;)
quick question,Are you using these settings along with Jack Spades?

I set my global ff settings to 85,100 seems way to strong on my t300rs,i think it was clipping on 100,humming noise when turning.im using All Jack Spades settings for every car and tracks now..

I've been using his settings for a few days now but found that in some cars (super karts in particular) made my wheel squeak, I had to increase the Fy value about 20+ and increase all the other 'F' values up by 10. I'm using 85 FFB 115 tire. I feel this wheel likes to be hard rather than fine.

EDIT: Here's the post (#16) I got the advice from. Works very well as I found the values from the spreadsheet a little too fine for my taste (and I don't think the wheel likes it).

These ff settings are really good,but ,it seems really strong,Im worried my t300rs wheel is gonna break,does anyone know what the master scale does?its set at 26 by default.

Global FF is very important with Spades settings i have found,Im back up to 100 again...Got about 20 cars done now,lol
Keep FFB at 100 at all times (lowering it will reduce dynamic range), instead use Tire Force if you want to reduce the level for all cars at the same time. Use Master Level per car to setup for individual cars. 👍

Keep FFB at 100 at all times (lowering it will reduce dynamic range), instead use Tire Force if you want to reduce the level for all cars at the same time. Use Master Level per car to setup for individual cars. 👍

And remember to use the same values for Master Scale and SoP Scale. I personally use 14-20 for both depending on the car, because Jack’s defaults are way too heavy.

Back