when do all the f2007's come out to play?

jiminy crickets, excuse me. im sorry i felt a bit chatty at the moment and went against forum standards, but did you have to chastise in such a 'holier than thou' fashion since i'm a newbie? cripes, i sure hope the entire forum isn't as strict and closed minded to new people who cant seem to find exactly what they want as you are.

at the least, maybe you could help a newbie with some links?

hes right though there was no reason for 2 posts on the same thing to be made. a lil patience im sure would have gotten you your answer but instead your impatience got you yelled at. but if you read the rules you would understand that this forum is designed to be geared for a more mature group so thats why we try and keep to the rules as much as possible (notice the 'as much'). so next time just chill out and take 10 or 20 mins for someone to answer your question.

now as for an answer to your question the F2007 events dont usualy carry a large crowd it seems. just not enough people are interested in the cars in online it seems which is surprising because its almost the only class you can almost aboid all punters in. your best bet is to just keep trying to get matched and hope for a group of 4 because its odd to get more then that.

Right with all that said, in the last two days a good amount of us have gone to Daytona for a few races. Indeed it is fun. We prob will do it again.

Check out of the chat room: http://www.enterthegame.com/chat.asp?CHAN=GTP_Online

There are a lot of willing drivers. Just name the track and PP and they will go. Hang out long enough tonight and you will find me in there. If you are in there you and I can go and race.

Back