When is the monthly DLC going to come out?

• Thread starter Ninners
  • 38 comments
Not the answer we probably wanted but an answer all the same.
What answer we wanted? Mr.Yama just explained why people belived there was going to be a monthly dlc. And some here knew there was a missinterpretation on some of his words. The monthly track dlc thing was just unrealistic. I'm still amazed people felt for this.

What answer we wanted? Mr.Yama just explained why people belived there was going to be a monthly dlc. And some here knew there was a missinterpretation on some of his words. The monthly track dlc thing was just unrealistic. I'm still amazed people felt for this.

It's what he (or the translator) said though. There was no mis-interpretation unless someone that speaks Japanese wants to tell us what he really said:

9:00 for cars DLC, 13:00 for monthly track DLC.

Plans do change but for Kaz to claim he never said there will be monthly DLC is a bit rich, unless Translator-san did indeed get it wrong.

It's what he (or the translator) said though. There was no mis-interpretation unless someone that speaks Japanese wants to tell us what he really said:

9:00 for cars DLC, 13:00 for monthly track DLC.

Plans do change but for Kaz to claim he never said there will be monthly DLC is a bit rich, unless Translator-san did indeed get it wrong.

We need one of the Japanese GTP members here to interpret this!

We definetly need somebody to translate again that part for us. I wasn't aware of this video. I missed it.... and I feel kind of.. sad, now. I don't want to defend Kaz at any cost. I just tough he will give sincere answers. Maybe I was wrong.

Well he definitively said "monthly" (or "every month") - "maitsuki" and "DLC"

"Mochiron" means "of course". Not always but in this circumstance I would say it's the correct meaning.

It looks like the translation in the video is correct.

Go here and click listen on Japanese part

https://translate.google.com/#ja/en/もちろんDLC毎月増えて

Then go here and listen to Kaz at 13:35

"Mochiron DLC maitsuki fuete"

"Of course increased monthly by DLC" (more or less naturally)

Word by word:

Mochiron - of course

DLC - DLC

monthly - maitsuki

fuete - increasing

Nor Kaz or translator san used expressions like "hopefully" or "we'd like to" or "we'd want to". I don't know Japanese but there's virtually no space for interpretation here.

Back