when is the release date for GT HD???

• Thread starter TunerFocus
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its out. You can download it using your PS3.

Or if you are refering to GT5 you got the wrong forum, do some readings and you'll find more informations.

Its out. You can download it using your PS3.

Hey Big Scott :)

Good to post again after so long... Well I just watched a program also telling about GT in HD and showing how magnificent the graphics etc were and right after the program was over, I rushed to a store, bought a PS3 and an HDMI cable.

I asked the guy if I could also get GT 5 (or HD; as it is quite confusing; since the tv program was talking about "GT in HD") he bluntly said "nope"
So it was too late to tell him to abort the sale. Eh he was nice enough to give me "NFS Carbon" for free and a crappy war game which I dumped in return to a 1 GB RAM block.

I brought the instrument home, hooked it up to my full HD 105cm LCD tv and started off with NFS. Well for a GT maniac such as myself, it sucks...

Now I am utterly annoyed, frustrated and sorry that I am stcuk with the crappy game.

I need to know when GT 5 (or whatever name it will take) will be launched... I am not able to return the PS3 and it is one heck of a price to pay for nothing :dunce:

Anyhow, any info and ideas are welcome...

Good day folks... :)

SORRY : I inadvertently clicked or pressed post somehow... Sorry for the double post; I could not delete it either... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back