Operation Ivy Messages 76 Turku Dec 28, 2013 #1 I want to repaint my Bugatti to 2 custom colors and tons of other cars I want stripes on
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Dec 28, 2013 #2 When/if Kaz decides to let it be done. It always amazes me when people come on these forums and ask such questions that we have no way of knowing the answer to.
When/if Kaz decides to let it be done. It always amazes me when people come on these forums and ask such questions that we have no way of knowing the answer to.
transpaqua Messages 113 Oklahome Messages transpaqua Dec 28, 2013 #3 Gran Turismo 11... if we're lucky! Heck, I was happy just to see the Base Model Race Cars that we can paint.
Gran Turismo 11... if we're lucky! Heck, I was happy just to see the Base Model Race Cars that we can paint.
MidFieldMaven Messages 3,417 NJ Messages Rave2Grave Dec 28, 2013 #4 It would take way too much time to program each car for two-tone paint. Kaz would have to hire another guy just to get it done.
It would take way too much time to program each car for two-tone paint. Kaz would have to hire another guy just to get it done.